Messenger, Human Resources
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Fulfill administration management skills
• Analytical, detail-orientated and has intellectual curiosity
• Perform administrative duties such as answering phones, scheduling meetings, managing documents, and other general office support to the Manager/Assistant Manager
• Must be able to touch and handle supplies in a safe and non-hazardous manner, maintaining proper hygiene, cleanliness, and disposal methods
• Coordinate and meet timeline of the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to established company guidelines.
• Process related administrative details in order to keep department operational and effective while achieving results of projects assigned.
• Knowledge of excel skills and database system is an advantage.
• Follow correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Book/Follow up new hires expat and staffs’ housing and travel accommodation (TA form) with comparison air fare ticket, local & overseas accommodation, visa entry via agent
• Pick-up/drop-off service of transportation for new hires and business trip. Such as daily work shuttle bus, airport pick-up, meal hour etc.
• Set up welcome package for new hires, coordinated with work desk set up and welcome flower at airport.
• Collect new hires sim card via supplier
• Collect staff meal via supplier
• Collect delivery of stationery and record inventory
• Collect payment and reimbursement with invoices from department
• Follow up administration parcel, express services etc.
• Research and creates communication with supplier
• Collect invoices from supplier
• Maintain computer and manual filing systems
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Coordinate office procedures
• Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
• Answer telephone calls and pass them on
• Flexible working hours and schedule required
• Must be flexible, able to handle multiple tasks, and establish priorities effectively.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 1 years of administrative assistant experience required or equivalent work experience of Hospitality & Service Industry.
• Must possess working knowledge of Word, Microsoft Outlook and Excel, and have communication and phone skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken Vietnamese, English/Chinese is an advantage.
• Possess skills in preparing and maintaining records and communication correspondence.
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and establish/maintain effective working relationships with staff and management.
• Display a willingness to get involved and aid fellow employees, colleagues, guests, and outside contacts.
• Withstand various activities such as frequent walking, sitting for long periods and withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending and kneeling without restriction.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment and maintain physical stamina, proper mental attitude while dealing effectively with guests, management, team members, and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
• Must maintain a positive attitude toward work and interface with outside contacts in a congenial and polite manner.
• Can work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• Familiar of office management systems and procedures
• Fulfill time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Independent, positive attitude, willing to learn, resourceful and attention to detail.