Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Project a first positive impression of the Hotel to arrival guests by extending a warm welcome and provide any required assistance
• Maintain detailed knowledge of all facilities and services offered by the hotel
• Communicate with Front Office Manager, Guest Relation Manager, Duty Manager on shift and any other Department for VIP guests to be welcomed at the airport and ensure transportation is arranged
• Be present at all scheduled flight landings and assist incoming guests with baggage clearance and directing them to transport facilities
• Assist departing guests in pre check in (if any), ticketing and baggage clearance
• Maintain a good relationship with airline personnel, immigration and custom officers
• Provide every assistance to passengers affected by layovers
• Promote and sell the hotel to arriving guests who do not have accommodation (ie walk in guests)
• Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance
• Establishes and maintains effective employee relations
• Attends and participates in departmental meetings and training sessions as required
• Conversant with emergency evacuation and fire procedures for relevant department
• Perform any other task assigned based on hotel needs or requirements.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Accommodation and full meals provided.
- Shuttle bus for staff.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills.
• Basic English
• High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
• 1 year experience in concierge / customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|