Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known in the absence of Supervisor
• During the shift, oversees the preparation of kitchen equipment for use
• Supervises the receiving and storage of kitchen goods
• Supervises the cleaning and storage of kitchen equipment
• Supervises the cleaning of the premises
• Supervises the removal of waste
• Supervises the handling of kitchen linen
• Supervises the cleaning of an hygienic kitchen
• Engages in and supervises the cleaning of kitchen and equipment
• Maintains high levels of personal hygiene for self and enforces hygiene standards for team
• Supervises all functions of the Stewarding operation to achieve the optimum departmental costs
• Supervises all functions of the Stewarding operation to achieve the optimum quality level of sanitation
• Establishes and maintains effective employee and inter-departmental working relationships
• Assists the Supervisor in developing training plans, develops training material in accordance with guidelines and implements training plans for the Stewarding employees.
• Assists the Supervisor in setting Stewarding goals and developing strategies, procedures and policies
• Assists in determining the minimum and maximum stocks and controls the par-stocks of all material and equipment
• Supervises the counting of inventories in coordination with employees of the accounting division
• Liaise with employees of the Engineering Division to schedule preventive maintenance and repairs
• Works with Supervisor in manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Supervisor in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Accommodation and full meals provided.
- Shuttle bus for staff.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Food & Beverage Services or related field.
• 1 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Steward captain||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Steward (Nhân viên vệ sinh Bếp)||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Thợ Làm Bánh (Baker - Patissier)||31/12/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|Trợ Lý Bếp (Commis Cook)||31/12/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|Bếp Trưởng (Chef De Partie)||31/12/2020||50 - 60 triệu|
|Nhân Viên Bếp ( Cook; Assist Cook; Pastry; Baker)||31/12/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|Nhân Viên Bếp ( Cook; Assist Cook )||31/12/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|Nhân Viên Bếp - Culinary||31/12/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|Tuyển Dụng Bếp làm việc trên Du Thuyền Quốc Tế 5 sao||31/12/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|Bếp (Baker, Cook, Buffet, Sous Chef, Pantry, Chef-Garde, Chef De Cuisine, Commis, Chef De Partie, Pastry Chef ...and more...)||31/12/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|Nhân Viên Bếp||31/12/2020||20 - 30 triệu|