Event Sales Manager
- Hạn nộp: 26/01/2021
- Mức lương: 12 - 20 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận 2 - TP HCM
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Maintain an efficient banquet sales filling system following company guidelines.
- Prepares the monthly reports to the DOSM/DFB following company guidelines.
- Maintains all records and forms as prescribed by the local, hotel and management policies.
- Writes and updates the Departmental Operations Manual.
- Follows operating standards on the use of the computer.
- Implements in coordination with the E.D.P Manager the system for the banqueting operation. Provides the DOSM/DFB and Purchasing Manager with detailed product and purchase specifications for all items needed in the outlet.
- Ensures that department’s operations budget is adhere to and that all costs are strictly controlled.
- Assists the DOSM/DFB with the preparation of the annual operating budget together with the FBM.
- Manages the banquet space as a separate profit centre assuming responsibilities for all revenues and expenses.
- Maximizes employee’s productivity through efficient scheduling and training to keep the payroll cost at its minimum.
- Ensures that all operating standards comply with company and Hotel Policies & Procedures and minimum standards.
- Assists the Banquet Operation Manager in establishing guest service standards ensuring that they meet the needs of the market.
- Supervises the employees within his/her segment ensuring that correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Department Operations Manual.
- Ensures that all guests are treated with courtesy and handled efficiently.
- Applies the “Smile” standard policy.
- Develops or modifies the product to meet the market needs whenever possible.
- Familiarizes with the Catering system.
- Commercial responsibilities
- Identifies market needs and trends
- Monitors and analyse the menus and products of the competitors.
- Implements an effective sales plan and promotional activities for the department.
- Defines an effective selling approach in coordination with DOSM to be used by the Banquet Sales team.
- Develops menus, theme parties, coffee breaks and meeting set up with the Banquet Service Manager, Executive Chef and DFB which meet the needs of the market.
- Develops a banquet merchandising folder which (content should be formatted to the Delphi Sales & Catering System) and other promotional materials to be used as effective sales tools.
- Assists the DOSM and DFB in implementing an effective sales plan and promotional activities for the department.
- Selects and recruits’ employees prior consulting with DOSM
- Plans and implements effective skills training programs in conjunction with the Training Manager.
- Assists in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare and development.
- Ensures that employees grooming, and appearance always be of the highest standard.
- Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Hotel’s Employee
- Rules and Regulations as well as the hotel’s policy relating to hygiene and safety.
- The Catering Manager is directly responsible to the DFB and liaises closely with the DOSM as far as the sales account executives are concerned.
- Be responsible for all Banquet service-related employees.
- Maintains fruitful relationship with existing accounts and identify new market segments to develop a potential clientele.
- Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in associate and industrial relations.
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the Hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health and safety.
- Responds to changes in the Sales function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full-time employee:
+ Bonus on Public Holiday
+ 13th month salary
+ 02 meals / shift
+ Working time: 05 days / week, 02 days off / week
+ Hotel uniform & laundry
+ 24/7 accident insurance with Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
+ Annual team building and outing trip
+ Talent development program for outstanding employee
Yêu cầu công việc
Detail disscuss in interview
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
email: Nộp hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Nằm trong khu dân cư cao cấp Quận 2, Khách sạn 5 sao Mia Saigon Luxury Boutique nằm ẩn mình bên bờ sông Sài Gòn yên tĩnh và chỉ cách trung tâm thành phố sôi động vài phút bằng tàu cao tốc hoặc taxi. Mia Saigon là nơi nghỉ dưỡng sang trọng trong lòng thành phố.
Thông tin liên hệ
- HR Team