Event Sales Manager
Quy mô :
Mr. Thức 077 599 3642 Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
- Maintain an efficient banquet sales filling system following company guidelines.
- Prepares the monthly reports to the DOSM/DFB following company guidelines.
- Maintains all records and forms as prescribed by the local, hotel and management policies.
- Writes and updates the Departmental Operations Manual.
- Follows operating standards on the use of the computer.
- Implements in coordination with the E.D.P Manager the system for the banqueting operation. Provides the DOSM/DFB and Purchasing Manager with detailed product and purchase specifications for all items needed in the outlet.
- Ensures that department’s operations budget is adhere to and that all costs are strictly controlled.
- Assists the DOSM/DFB with the preparation of the annual operating budget together with the FBM.
- Manages the banquet space as a separate profit centre assuming responsibilities for all revenues and expenses.
- Maximizes employee’s productivity through efficient scheduling and training to keep the payroll cost at its minimum.
- Ensures that all operating standards comply with company and Hotel Policies & Procedures and minimum standards.
- Assists the Banquet Operation Manager in establishing guest service standards ensuring that they meet the needs of the market.
- Supervises the employees within his/her segment ensuring that correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Department Operations Manual.
- Ensures that all guests are treated with courtesy and handled efficiently.
- Applies the “Smile” standard policy.
- Develops or modifies the product to meet the market needs whenever possible.
- Familiarizes with the Catering system.
- Commercial responsibilities
- Identifies market needs and trends
- Monitors and analyse the menus and products of the competitors.
- Implements an effective sales plan and promotional activities for the department.
- Defines an effective selling approach in coordination with DOSM to be used by the Banquet Sales team.
- Develops menus, theme parties, coffee breaks and meeting set up with the Banquet Service Manager, Executive Chef and DFB which meet the needs of the market.
- Develops a banquet merchandising folder which (content should be formatted to the Delphi Sales & Catering System) and other promotional materials to be used as effective sales tools.
- Assists the DOSM and DFB in implementing an effective sales plan and promotional activities for the department.
- Selects and recruits’ employees prior consulting with DOSM
- Plans and implements effective skills training programs in conjunction with the Training Manager.
- Assists in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare and development.
- Ensures that employees grooming, and appearance always be of the highest standard.
- Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Hotel’s Employee
- Rules and Regulations as well as the hotel’s policy relating to hygiene and safety.
- The Catering Manager is directly responsible to the DFB and liaises closely with the DOSM as far as the sales account executives are concerned.
- Be responsible for all Banquet service-related employees.
- Maintains fruitful relationship with existing accounts and identify new market segments to develop a potential clientele.
- Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in associate and industrial relations.
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the Hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health and safety.
- Responds to changes in the Sales function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full-time employee:
+ Bonus on Public Holiday
+ 13th month salary
+ 02 meals / shift
+ Working time: 05 days / week, 02 days off / week
+ Hotel uniform & laundry
+ 24/7 accident insurance with Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
+ Annual team building and outing trip
+ Talent development program for outstanding employee
Yêu cầu công việc
Detail disscuss in interview
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
email: Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Nhân Viên Chăm Sóc Khách Hàng||30/09/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|NHÂN VIÊN DIGITAL MARKETING||30/09/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|FLC Hotels and Resorts - Sales Manager (chuyên Corp/Mice)||26/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|NHÂN VIÊN CHĂM SÓC KHÁCH HÀNG NIGHT CLUB||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|GEM Center - Chuyên viên kinh doanh tiệc công ty (Corporate)||24/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Kinh doanh||15/10/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Nhân viên CS khách hàng Tiếng Trung (8-12tr) - Diamond Club (Nữ)||28/09/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|SALES EXECUTIVE||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Leasing Consultant for Foreigner||30/10/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Sales, Marketing & Events Executive||30/10/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Nhân viên Sales tiệc cưới||30/09/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Đường số 10, An Phú, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: 077 599 3642