Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Work with other staff members to design and develop internal casino procedures as well as training programs to make sure that all policies and procedures are update to federal and state laws.
• Observe gaming activity as it takes place; investigates compliance issues and ensures that any problems with gaming compliance are rectified as quickly as possible.
• Tests slot machines and other computer-run games before and after installation to guard against tampering.
• Monitor the electronic imaging, video surveillance and other tools that detect potential cheaters.
• Be involved in planning and implementing security measures designed to protect gaming patrons and limit the likelihood of criminal activity in the venue.
• Deliver detailed reports of compliance, audits programs to the casino management or the relevant Gaming Commission and responds to external audits.
• Maintain records of any control activity or violations of regulations, and performs regular risk assessments.
• Perform other duties as request.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• A high school diploma or equivalent or a bachelor's degree in business administration, criminal justice, law or related fields are preferred. At least a year or two of experience in the field of regulatory compliance or with the implementation of internal controls.
• Good experience in accounting and auditing, as well as an up-to-date knowledge of the issues involved in the regulation of gaming.
• Familiarity with gaming scams is an advantage.
• Experience in surveillance or law enforcement is also desirable, as well as a background working in a casino operations position.
• Ability to draw valid conclusions from an array of evidence and must be astute in her ability to identify potential problems within internal controls.
• Have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Good at Cantonese or Mandarin is a plus.
• Have excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
• Possess solid organizational and investigative skills.
• Professional Compliance Certifications is preferred.
• Good knowledge of Standard Corporate Policies and Procedures.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
• Prepare and present written correspondence, reports, and materials in a clear, correct and comprehensible manner.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to interpret and apply regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
• Work extended hours and be available around the clock in case of emergency.
• Tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.