Human Resources Manager/ Trưởng phòng Nhân sự- Khem Beach Resort Phú Quốc 5*
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
- Maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Guideline, instruct and supervise HR of SHG’s properties in all HR aspects
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Instruct corporate employee and properties to make annual training plan
- Prepares succession plan for the potentials for middle and senior management level.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Conduct salary survey with the other leading hotels regularly.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Investigates and reviews all disciplinary actions to ensure the actions are complying with the labor law, hotel rules and regulations. To consult with department heads an appropriate action and recommend the final results.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and executes employees’ social, athletic and recreational activities.
- Maintains a good working relations with all departments and all external contacts: government officials, labor, tax, immigration and lawyer’s office, human resources associations.
- Work with Financial Controller to produce and manage Department’s Budget.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by upper management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Entitled to the full mode of the company
• Bonus: KPI performance
• International Insurance
• Pension: as per Vietnamese law
• Seniority allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
I- Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or above in Human Resource or Business Administration.
- At least 2 year Experience in Human Resource Manager position in an international 4-5 star hotel/resort with clear track record.
- Preferred to have at least 5 year experience in the hospitality industry and working in Corporate level.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Solid knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Local Labor and Employment Regulations.
- Good organizational, problem solving skills and multitasking abilities.
- Strong leadership skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Bấm nút NỘP HỒ SƠ ỨNG TUYỂN để gửi CV
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|IT Manager/ Trưởng phòng CNTT||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Đại diện Chủ đầu tư Tài chính- Phú Quốc (Cluster)||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Đại diện Chủ đầu tư phụ trách Kỹ thuật (Đà Nẵng/ Phú Quốc/ Sa Pa)||25/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Recreation manager||25/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|