Director Of Sales & Marketing
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of sales and marketing and public relations with the goal of maximising revenues and profits to agreed budgets by working closely with desired business accounts, group reservations and catering sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and oversee all functions of the Sales and Marketing Division.
• Lead the development and implementation of the Hotel sales and marketing plan to ensure optimum sales and profitability.
• Develop the annual budget and targets for areas under your supervision.
• Prepare and produce detailed reports as required in a timely fashion.
• Use various financial management and revenue management skills to analyse performance results to identify profitability shortfalls or opportunities to increase revenues, reduce costs, improve overall profitability and meet budget goals.
• Regularly monitor market performance, penetration, trends, practices and systems in the Hotel industry to help project future supply and demand, and identify business opportunities.
• Develop a knowledge base of existing competitor strategies, and analyse their strengths and weaknesses to successfully direct marketing activities against each.
• Build market share by developing short and long-term revenue management strategies.
• Develop and overseerooms revenue management and sales strategies.
• Develop and overseecatering and banqueting revenue management and sales strategies.
• Develop and overseeall marketing promotions.
• Ensure your division is managed to control costs, increase revenues and meet budget goals.
• Provide ongoing communication to all areas within your division regarding policies, programmes and procedures.
• Ensure all operating procedures are properly implemented within your division.
• Review and modify operating manuals within your division as required.
• Conduct sales inspections as required.
• Identify and maintain constant communications with key accounts.
• Be readily available to handle guest queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Maintain rapport with competitor’s lead sources, clients, and the local community.
• Attend major company social, Employee, community and promotional functions and maintain a high profile representative of a Hotel ambassador.
• Manage all Public Relations including media, press releases and responses to all public queries on the Hotel.
• Conduct regular walkthroughs of the Hotel’s facilities to ensure standards are adhered to.
• Oversee all billing, cashiering and cash float procedures in your division.
• Be available to address issues with regard to charge disputes and discrepancies when required including the authorisation of rebates, discounts and comps.
• Monitor department spending and recommend corrective actions as necessary.
• Review and negotiate tender documents and vendor contracts as necessary.
• Obtain information and knowledge to keep abreast of industry practice, technological and advancement, new methods, equipment and materials.
• Oversee all purchasing, receiving and inventory practices and exercise risk management skills to prevent improper handling, damage, spoilage or theft of inventory items.
• Ensure the best candidates fill vacancies by participating in the recruitment of Employees under your supervision.
• Develop and constantly review the succession plan within your division and develop cross training and professional development programmes for the advancement of potential Supervisors and Managers.
• Conduct regular performance appraisals for Employees to assess employment eligibility during their probation period, and opportunities for development throughout their career with the Hotel and VOH.
• Identify training opportunities and ensure training objectives are met within your division.
• Address issues with regard to Employee misconduct and disciplinary action as per HR procedures.
• Manage the schedule for Employees in your division to ensure proper coverage to meet business needs.
• Review payroll costs for your division and make recommendations where appropriate.
• Attend and coordinate regular meetings including Executive Committee meetings and Department Head meetings within your division.
• Act as Duty Manager as required.
• Coordinate functions and activities with regional, divisional and corporate staff as appropriate.
• Monitor the condition of facilities and make recommendations on maintenance repairs or renovations and refurbishments requiring capital expenditure budgets to ensure an updated look and feel for the Hotel.
• Maintain a complete understanding of the Employee Handbook and adhere to regulations contained therein.
• Maintain a complete understanding of the Hotel’s policy relating to fire, safety and health, and ensure all precautions are taken to safeguard against incidents for areas under your supervision.
• Perform other assignments to meet business needs as directed by your superiors.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Hưởng lương thưởng, sinh nhật theo quy định của công ty
- Trao đổi trực tiếp khi phỏng vấn
- Được bao ăn ca.
- Được làm việc trong môi trường năng động
Yêu cầu công việc
• Innovative thinking.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong leadership, coaching and counselling skills
• Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
• Strong financial management skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to organise and lead complex projects.
• Able to multi-task and prioritise tasks consistent with business objectives.
• Computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel, Smile and industry related software desired.
• Must be fluent in English.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yếu lý lịch
- Hộ khẩu.
- Chứng minh thư nhân dân.
- Giấy khám sức khỏe.
- Các bằng cấp có liên quan.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|