- Hạn nộp: 30/09/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Monitors Housekeeping personnel to ensure all guests and internal customers receive prompt and courteous service
• Oversees laundry operations
• Schedules routine inspections of all Housekeeping areas by/with the Assistant Executive Housekeeper and other supervisory personnel
• Inspects guest and public areas on a regular basis to ensure that the furnishings, facilities, and equipment are clean and in good repair
• Manages spring cleaning schedules
• Makes recommendations to the General Manager or designate regarding the upkeep of furnishings, facilities, and equipment, ensuring they are clean and in good repair
• Informs other departments of Housekeeping matters that concern them, particularly the Laundry Department, the Engineering Department, the Front Office, and the Food and Beverage department.
• Maintains open channels of communication with other department heads and the General Manager or the General Manager’s designate
• Establishes and maintains effective human relations and works with human resources to ensure that team members performance is effectively managed
• Maintains appropriate standards for dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance, posture and conduct of Housekeeping personnel
• Conducts regular department meetings
• Identifies and ensures highest possible standard of cleanliness, maintenance, guest room supplies and amenities at a realistic costs
• Supervises outside contractors to ensure contractual compliance
• Implements and controls Housekeeping procedures that provide for the health and safety of personnel and guests, such as lost and found service, key control, security and emergency procedures and environmental procedures
• In conjunction with the Crisis Management Team prepare emergency procedures upon advice from relevant authority that cover such emergencies as Fire, Power Outage, Bomb Threat, Cyclone Warnings, etc
• Fully conversant with all hotel emergency procedures
• Is prepared to implement assigned tasks during emergencies such as fires, power failures and bomb threats
• Ensures departmental Risk Management Calendar actions are up to date as per monthly calendar schedule.
• Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
• Perform other task assigned based on hotel needs or requirements
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Accommodation and full meals provided.
- Shuttle bus for staff.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
• Strong Leadership skills in managing teams
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
• 4 years housekeeping / laundry experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience.
• Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Khu Du Lịch Sinh Thái Bãi Khem, Thị Trấn An Thới, Huyện Phú Quốc, Tỉnh Kiên Giang, Việt Nam
Relaxed, friendly and something for everyone. This beach resort is the new addition to the Premier brand family and located on the beach in An Thoi Town, Phu Quoc. This residences featuring 745 modern designed rooms overlooking the massive cascading turquoise blue water, variety of choices for your dining pleasure and beach activities under the tropical sun. Premier Residences is the perfect holiday destination for solo traveler and the families.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Gặp phòng Nhân sự hoặc Ms. Quỳnh