Executive, VIP Reservation
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Phòng Nhân sự
+84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
Main purpose of the job:
Respond to communications from guests, travel agent, and referral networks concerning reservations arriving by mail, telephone, fax or other channels.
Create and maintain reservation records, prepare letters of confirmation and promptly process any cancellations and modifications.
Assist customers with the planning and booking aspect of their vacation or stay.
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Receive phone calls from external and internal guests with company standards.
• Assist guests with planning and booking of rooms, transportation, restaurant, spa, tour and golf via email and incoming calls.
• Manage incoming telephone inquiries and coordinate all aspects of reservations.
• Handle any request for amenities promptly and accurately. Details are shared with the concerned department or third party vendors accordingly.
• Understand and enforce company credit policies and ensure proper billing instructions, routing instructions and payment methods are applied to all room reservations. Process payments and send confirmation to guest.
• Fully knowledgeable about hotel guest rooms, room rates, amenities, casino programs, hotel facilities and services. Be ready to answer any questions from the guests throughout the booking process with right answer and offering appropriate solution for all issues.
• Resolve service concerns and make the decisions in relation to their requests.
• All reservation modifications are updated in the property management system immediately and accurately in case of any changes.
• Keep records of room availability, rates, amendments, daily reservation pickup, rooms on book, cancellations, no-show, etc.
• Upselling by offering the guests additional services or special packages.
• Handle the reservation correspondence accurately and neatly and follow up for any missing correspondence before guest arrival.
• Assist and prepare in groups pre-arrival process and also prepare group rooming lists.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Prior experience in a similar position strongly preferred.
• Service oriented or have prior experience in the service industry especially in hotel, resort, airlines and tourism industry.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal including Mandarin/Cantonese or Korean or Thai as a second language will be an added advantage.
• A good understanding of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
• Minimum High school diploma or equivalent.
• Able to perform shift work and work during public holidays.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||1||07:44 27/05/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256