Executive, VIP Services
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Phòng Nhân sự
+84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
Main purpose of the job:
Reporting to Shift Manager, VIP Services and the focus of this position is to provide quality customer service for Junket and VIP Customers and keep our guests informed of all promotional events occurring on-site. You are also responsible for the meeting / sending guest to and from airport, provide VIP customers with local attractions and other local and property information, to ensure excellent service to drive visitation and incremental revenue. This includes answering customers request, reservation of rooms, restaurants, tours and air ticket.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality/casino industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules in order to meet the business needs of HOIANA Casino & Resort.
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Provides the highest level of customer service to recognize and maintain players at the property.
• Provide accurate pricing on all products i.e. accommodations, airline and packages.
• Assist in promotional events, issue comps based on established guidelines.
• Up sell products and accommodations whenever possible.
• VIP Services duties includes reservations, tours and restaurants reservations, and airline ticket reservations.
• Develop and maintain rapport with guests, coworkers, and other departments and respond to customer questions, inquiries, complaints, requests, and needs efficiently.
• Maintains thorough knowledge of monthly promotions to accommodate customer inquiries and help spread awareness of ongoing marketing efforts.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable gaming laws and company internal controls, policies and procedures,
• Must be able to maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude always.
• Other duties as assigned
• Attend, participate and assist in property events and promotions to ensure smooth operations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Prior experience in a similar position strongly preferred.
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time and must have exceptional customer relation skills, particularly verbal and written.
• Must be able to work flexible hours.
• Must be Service oriented or have prior experience in the service industry especially within the airline and tourism industry.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal including Mandarin/Cantonese or Korean or Thai as a second language will be an added advantage.
• A good understanding of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
• Minimum High school diploma or equivalent.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256