Representatives, Rewards Club - Marketing Operations
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Responsible for all activities related to membership acquisition and to maintain a high level of data accuracy on membership database.
- Ensure all standard operation procedures and audit procedures are being followed for all functions and activities at casino membership counter.
- Assist Shift Manager to ensure all IT peripherals and equipment are in good working order, and liaise with relevant IT support team in managing the system downtime and equipment maintenance.
- Interact with guests which may include solving customer disputes through some means of compensation within department guidelines.
- Promote a high level of excellent customer service to all customers to build and expand customer relationships and service delivery.
- Response via phone call or email to guests and other departments queries, requests and/ or complaints with regards to casino membership and loyalty program.
- Remain knowledgeable on company’s product and property knowledge, up to but not limited to events, promotion offers, room categories, food and beverage offerings and the entertainment calendar.
- Coordinate with the gaming operation department to identify new and experienced players with intention of recruiting them in casino membership or educating them in casino rewards.
- Carry out promotion of special events when required through telephone contact and/or personal communication, attending such events and participating when appropriate.
- Communicate, both orally and in writing, to current, new and past guests answering questions, extending invitations and resolving any related disputes, as necessary.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and multi-cultural working environment
- Top competitive HR compensation & benefits in the industry
- Career development opportunity in one of the biggest Casino companies in the world
Yêu cầu công việc
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees
- REASONING ABILITY: Must apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations and resolve to the satisfaction of both the customer and the company
- OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Ability to perform effectively with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to obtain the appropriate work authorization per gaming regulations required
- Ability to work in a drug free environment and pass a chemical dependence test
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately multi-task under stressful situations while maintaining composure