Assistant Director of Engineering
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Không liên hệ Trợ lý GĐ Nhân sự
Lô số D7A2 (TT4, khu X6), Bắc bán đảo Cam Ranh, tỉnh Khánh Hòa
Mô tả công việc
- Assisting the GM in the assessment of training needs and planning, and implementation of relevant training courses.
- Training engineering staff all relevant knowledge to perform well in their jobs and assist them in their development and further advance your own.
- Participating in training as directed by the company or GM. Set an example of continuous self-development.
- Being able to analyze problems, formulate plans and execute, to get work done quickly Including procurement of materials, part, and etc., and necessary scheduling arrangements with a high degree of quality.
- Managing, repairing and leading maintenance projects and building improvements by effectively coordinating and planning all tasks in advance. Utilize all possible resources and coordinate efforts with engineering and other affected departments. Use project management techniques along with the appropriately assigned engineering team members to perform project planning and execution. All methods, materials and practices must meet and be in accordance with local codes, company specifications, national codes and standard practices.
- Keeping accurate completion and task records in the project files. Materials procurement and coordination of their availability are also critical to the success of this position. Our goal is to cost-effectively maximize the schedule.
- Direct supervision and scheduling of the workforce. All preventative maintenance programs. All repair and maintenance work orders. Inventories and procurement of parts and supplies. Accident and emergency prevention and safety. Energy and environmental conservation. Neatness and cleanliness of the engineering space and all areas under the direct control of the department.
- Maintaining a room’s maintenance strategy. Maintaining tracking data check sheet and logs. Planning and scheduling preventative maintenance. Planning and scheduling corrective maintenance. Planning and scheduling project work. Regular inspections.
- Energy conservation, to analyze energy and utilities usage in the hotel and on the grounds. To look for ways to conserve energy and implement energy conservation programs.
- Emergencies, to be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering management capacity to protect our guests and employees, and preserve the building and its systems during the emergence. To act quickly and responsibly as possible to return the building to its normal operating status.
- Accident prevention and safety; assist in the development of and administration of departmental Job safety analysis and to strive to work in an accident-free manner and to create a safe work environment for others. To continuously look for conditions that may endanger employees or guests of the hotel and to take immediate action to correct any hazardous conditions found.
- Records, to read, log, track and interpret readings from meters, gauges and other measuring units. To maintain a through log of each day’s activities and problems that occur and to ensure this information is passed on to other shifts.
- Completing any reasonable request made of management which is not life threatening or against the law.
- Management reserves the right to change or amend this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice or employee approval.
- Performing other tasks as defined by the management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Join Insurance in probation time if sign contract
- Have health care and Insurance
- 13th bonus
- Annual bonus
- Support ticket for interviewing trip and relocation transportation
- Bonus in PH and birthday
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduated from College/University Hospitality or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experiences or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experiences, preferably experience in international 4-5 star hotel/resort.
- Excellent service oriented mind
- Guest Complaint handling skill
- Good command in English
- MS Office
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Training Executive||31/12/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
|Cost Controller||31/12/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
|Assistant Executive Housekeeper||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservation Manager||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Payable Accountant Supervisor||31/12/2019||12 - 20 triệu|
|Purchasing Officer||31/12/2019||8 - 12 triệu|
|Receiving Officer||31/12/2019||8 - 12 triệu|
|Front Office Supervisor||31/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Asst. Executive Housekeeper||31/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Laundry Manager||31/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Housekeeping Supervisor||31/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef||31/12/2019||20 - 30 triệu|
|Bar Supervisor/Bar Captain||31/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Food & Beverage Supervisor||31/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Operator Supervisor||31/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Cứu hộ/Life Guard||31/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên An ninh (Security Guard)||31/10/2019||5 - 8 triệu|
|Nhân viên IT/IT Executive (Prefer Female Candidate)||31/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Bellman / Doorman||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Japanese Demi Chef de Partie (Ca phó Bếp nóng - Bếp Nhật)||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Beach & Water Sport Attendant||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Recreation Supervisor/Activity Supervisor||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Pha chế/Bartender||31/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Stewarding Supervisor||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Income Officer||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Receiving Supervisor||30/09/2019||Thỏa thuận|
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Lô số D7A2 (TT4, khu X6), Bắc bán đảo Cam Ranh, tỉnh Khánh Hòa