[Melia Saigon] Director of Sales and Marketing
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
1. MISSION OF THE POSITION:
To generate business, using all the characteristics, advantages and benefits of the hotel and the country. Have to design, implement and execute the strategies and actions needed to achieve or improve all the sales and marketing goals defined in the business plan, following Hotel Guidelines.
2. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To design the annual sales and marketing plan, based on the previous research, investigation and analysis of the market trends (national and international). To review the development of the plan and take appropriate actions in order to achieve the sales goals and improve the sales results.
2. Establish the individual goals for the sales and marketing managers in order for them to achieve the general goals of the department.
3. To design the annual budget including the product and service goals and revenue objectives.
4. Prepare the occupancy forecast in order to establish a correct price policy, adapted to the different potential customers (groups, key accounts, tour operators…), and with the approval of the General Manager.
5. Provides marketing and sales information, statistics and reports for the General Manager and Head Office.
6. To successfully attend to the key accounts and maintain permanent contact with them, detecting the potential customers and accounts within the market segmentation and customers’ geographic origin.
7. To assure that the sales managers correctly organize and successfully execute the visits to the clients and review those visit reports and to make suggestions for any necessary improvements in order to achieve the goals.
8. Assure, coordinate and follow up the presence of the hotel at the trade fairs, expositions, conventions events, and promotional tours according to the programme established in the Marketing Plan.
9. Review and ensure that negotiations, contracts with the different companies and credits for clients are made according to the policies and established procedures that protect the interests of the hotel.
10. Research the Hotel competition and independent operations of catering establishments, bars & restaurants and spas to understand the strengths, weaknesses opportunities and threats in the in the market and situate our products to have unique positions in the market to grow revenues and market share.
11. Along with the Hotel Operations team develop product strategies for the major revenue streams of the Hotel positioning each as independent business units although building on the synergies that can be developed in a Hotel environment, which covers Rooms, Food & Beverage, Catering and Spa.
12. Direct the media relations strategy to ensure the hotel and its operating departments obtain the largest editorial coverage within the competitive set.
13. Direct the publication of all hotel sales and marketing collateral ensuring it is true to brand and in line with corporate guidelines.
14. Perform any duties assigned by the Management deemed necessary.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Mức lương hấp dẫn
- Mua bảo hiểm theo nhà nước quy định
- Môi trường làm việc thân thiện, chuyên nghiệp
- Lương thưởng đầy đủ
Yêu cầu công việc
EDUCATION AND TRAINING: Upgrade or Master in Marketing will be an advantage,Fluent English
LANGUAGES: advantage (better if it’s the same where the hotel is based).
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE: Business Plan, Marketing plan, Yield Management,Commercial strategies
WORK EXPERIENCE IN OTHER COMPANIES (IN CASE OF EXTERNAL SELECTION): 3 years in a similar position in large hotels or international companies.
WORK EXPERIENCE IN MHI (IN CASE OF INTERNAL PROMOTION) 2 years in the company in similar position in large hotels.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- CV or Resume
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|[MELIA SAIGON] Sales Manager||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|[MELIA SAIGON] Marketing Executive URGENT||28/12/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|[MELIA SAIGON] FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (GIÁM ĐỐC TÀI CHÍNH)||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|