Front Office Staff
- Hạn nộp: 31/08/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Thành Phố Huế - Huế
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Update and Maintenance of guest ‘s profile
- Review daily arrival guest and arrange In room check in guest
- Liaise with Room Service and Housekeeping to set up VIP Amenity at the right time
- Communicates, Coordinates and coordinates with other departments as required. Ex: Front Desk, Concierge, and Bell desk
- Check the Daily Function and assign Guest Relations accordingly o Prepare Weekly/daily VIP arrival and note any high paying guests o Follow up and resolve Guest’s traces
- Efficient check in and check out process
- Courtesy call and record to gain Guest’s Feedbacks (long stay, loyalty and Regular guests preferred)
- Supervise and train the new comers
- Attend to guest’s complaints promptly, efficiently and to report to the Guest Relations Manager for service recovery and follow up.
- Be familiar with the habits of regular and long staying guests and anticipate their requirement
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Shuttle bus between Resort and City.
• Staff cafeteria
• Full social insurance.
• Join in Staff activities: Yearly teambuilding, Staff birthday party, ...
Yêu cầu công việc
* Required Skills –
Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
Good writing skills
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System Problem solving and organizational abilities
* Qualifications –
Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
* Experience –
2 year experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Email: Gửi email.
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- An Hai Village, Thuan An Ward, Phu Vang District, Thừa Thiên - Huế, Việt Nam
- 0234 3983333
Lapochine Beach Resort is the first of its kind in the Hue area, offering the convenience of its proximity to Hue City and also the secluded tranquil nature of its beach location. Upon entering the gates of Ana Mandara Hue you will be greeted by tranquil sounds and sights of the Sea and Beach. An open air lobby will prepare guests for the relaxing retreat they are about to experience. The Ana Mandara Hue begins with liberating sense of space - Villas or guests rooms are among Hue's largest Resort offering 78 varying styles of accommodation including Beach pool villas, beach villas, duplex rooms and deluxe rooms with a wide range of choice in decor and style.