Front Office Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Work together with the section manager to improve standard of services, the profitability of the hotel and the general working environment for the associates.
- Assist Sales and Marketing or Communications to implement the marketing strategies of the hotel.
- Manages customer feedback effectively, uses guest issues and compliments to activate long term improvements in products and services.
- Daily check on room’s availability status including room blocks (i.e. OOS and house use) and special top VIPs.
- Greet as many guests as time permits at the front desk or lobby and assist the front desk & residence club operations.
- Handle guest complaint and monitor guest history program and data input.
- Review all front office log book and pursue with appropriate action if necessary.
- Facilitate multitasking within the department
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest dissatisfaction
- Ensure all Front Office quality standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently applied.
- Manage a cost effective, budget with measurable targets for the department within the financial parameters set down by the hotel budget.
- Ensure that members of loyalty program and its partners programs are appropriately recognized, meet all the standards accordingly.
- Focuses attention on improving productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptable guidelines ensuring optimum deployment and energy efficiency of all equipment.
- Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the hotel's policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
- People person and good motivator
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid leadership and training skills
- Strong problem-solving; analytical and negotiation skills
- Good communication skill in English verbal, listening and writing
- Hotel Management or Business Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years managerial experience in hotel front office operations
- Track record in leading hotel with good standards.
- English and Chinese speaking is preferable.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Trưởng Bộ phận Lễ Tân||15/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|QUẢN LÝ BỘ PHẬN TIỀN SẢNH||15/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng bộ phận Lễ tân (Front Office Manager)||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng bộ phận lễ tân/FOM||31/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng bộ phận lễ tân (Front Office Manager)||31/12/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Resort Assistant Manager (Front Office Duty Manager)||20/12/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|RESERVATION MANAGER||28/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Manager||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Manager / Trưởng Bộ phận Lễ Tân||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng bộ phận lễ tân||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Manager / Trưởng Bộ phận Lễ Tân||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|