Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Assist Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef in kitchen operations as necessary.
- Recognize superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
- Maintain food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
- Maintain purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal (Health Department) regulations and FSMS Company standard
- Support procedures for Food & Beverage portion and waste controls.
- Follow proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Develops and updates policies and manuals, as related to the division/department, for implementation in the field, while ensuring compliance to the same for consistency across the group.
- Actively participates in and leads recruitment and talent development for the division/department, to meet both current and future needs
- Know and implement Rosewood Hotels Hygiene and Safety Standards
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
- Be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
- Actively involved in training associates on the fundamentals of pastry techniques and excellent plate presentations.
- Participate in training associate on menu items including ingredients, preparation methods and unique tastes.
- Train associates in safety procedures and supervise their ability to follow Security Policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
- Train, coach, and counsel associates in order to reach a satisfactory level of productivity.
- Respond to guest inquires or concerns within 24 hours in what is deemed the appropriate manner.
- Maintain F&B concepts and Mission standards concerning preparation & presentation.
- Carry a monthly self-inspection and make sure the Department is compliant with the Brand Standard Guidelines.
- Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and packages.
- Service Charge.
- Interesting training course provided by hotel and Rosewood group.
- Professional working environment with international branding.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Language: Fluency in English, Oral and Written.
- Good understanding of local languages is desired.
- Sound Computer knowledge, proficiency in MS Office
- At least 03 years experience in Hospitality Industry.
- At least 01 year experience in similar position.
- Working experience in 5 star hotel/resort or international branding is preferable.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Administrative Assistant to Hotel Manager||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Floor Supervisor||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Account Payable Supervisor||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cost Controller||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Security Manager||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservations Agent||23/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Manager (Duty Manager)||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Services Associate - Front Desk||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Relation Manager||29/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Baker||01/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de Cuisine - Associates Dining||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie - Associates Dining||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef De Partie - Associates Dining||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Operations Manager - Associates Dining||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Communications Manager||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry Chef||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef - Pastry||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef - Bakery||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef - Butcher||01/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|