Human Resources Manager/Trưởng phòng Nhân sự
Quy mô :
Human Resources Department 024 6270 6688 Human Resources Executive
36 Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình, Quận Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
• Manages the Human Resources function of the Hotel aligned to the hotel’s mission, goals and objectives
• IHG’s Core purpose is to create Great Hotels Guest Love. Key to meeting this purpose is creating a balanced approach toward our Guests, People, Owners, and Partners. You will promote desired work culture around the Great Hotels Guest Love Steering Wheel. The Great Hotels Guest Love Steering Wheel is based on four quadrants: Our People, Guest Experience, Responsible Business and Financial Returns. Our Winning Ways are Core values of IHG, these behaviors will help you to create this culture. They are: Do the right thing, Show we care, Aim higher, Celebrate difference, and Work better together. This is how we act and behave with our guests and each other within IHG.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Develops the hotel’s HR strategy and plan in conjunction with the mission, goals and objectives of the hotel and presents to Executive Committee
• Establishes at the property, the IHG HR framework including:
o The organization structure
o HR Policies and Procedures
o Recruitment system
o Induction and Orientation procedures
o Training procedures
o Performance Appraisal system
o Transfer and promotion procedures
• Develops a hotel succession plan
• Designs HR forms, documents and processes
• Develops staffing policies in line with IHG guidelines
• Conducts training for manages in HR specialty areas (recruitment; effective roster costing; appraisals, etc )
• Assist Department Heads in customizing Job Descriptions
• Develops a reward and recognition system
• Perform the role of adviser, consultant and councilor to management and staff
• Develop strategies to correct operational problems relating to staff (including absenteeism, turn over, retention, morale etc)
• Manage industrial relations issues of the hotel
• Manage workers compensation and rehabilitation and medical insurance
• Manage the hotel’s superannuation scheme
• Develop and implement procedures for handling disciplinary and grievance interviews
• Establish relationships with external organizations including government training agencies; training consultants; private training providers and professional associations
• Provide advice to the General Manager which will assist in the meeting of strategic objectives
• Manage the legal issues of the department
• Respond to requests for information from internal and external sources, including Corporate Office
• Maintain remuneration scales in accordance with financial objectives
• Plan bonus, commission and incentive schemes for relevant staff
• Ensures comprehensive and regular staff communication sessions
• Prepares efficient work schedules considering the hotel and labor requirements
• Approves leave after considering hotel requirements
• Works with Manager of Finance and Business Support in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
• In conjunction with the Emergency Response Team prepare emergency procedures upon advice from relevant authority that cover such emergencies as Fire, Power Outage, Bomb Threat, Cyclone Warnings, etc
• Fully conversant with all hotel emergency procedures
• Is prepared to implement assigned tasks during emergencies such as fires, power failures and bomb threats
• Ensures departmental Risk Management Calendar actions are up to date as per monthly calendar schedule.
• Updates Great Hotels Guest Love departmental Wheel in conjunction with departmental team, to be aligned with overall hotel Great Hotels Guest Love Steering Wheel. Communicates to team the actions to take on the Great Hotels Guests Love Wheel.
• Delivers on the IHG Commitment of Room to Be Yourself
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Friendly & professional working environment.
- Opportunity to work and develop in an international 5-star hotel
- Career path at IHG group and internationally.
- Health insurance, social insurance, accident insurance ...
- Free Yoga class
- Free meals, uniforms, and free parking
- Summer holidays, annual health checks, birthday gifts, Tet bonuses, ...
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills –
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Good writing skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
4 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please kindly send your CV to email:
Gửi email/ Gửi email
Subject mail: [CPWH] Applied position - Your name.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 36 Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình, Quận Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: 024 6270 6688