Director of Food & Beverage/ Premier Village Kem Beach Resort Phu Quoc (Expat only)- Urgent.
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
- Performs regular assessments of the operation’s strategic market and industry position to ascertain long-term viability, competitive strengths and weaknesses, and strategic/tactical opportunities.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of fiscal budgets and producing maximum revenue for the division. Make sound operating decisions that affect both short-term and long-term revenue maximization and profitability property
- Oversees daily operations, promotes new and return business by providing efficient and 5 star food & beverage service.
- Directs the research, development and evaluation of new products and services to ensure competitiveness and responsiveness to changing trend setting lifestyle of our guests needs.
- Establishes and implements business plans for the food & beverage department and ensures all financial and qualitative goals are achieved.
- Reviews daily and weekly departmental reports to control food and beverage product and labor costs. Takes appropriate action to maintain/reduce operating costs without affecting the quality of food and beverage or service.
- Ensures that a quality guest services program is maintained within established departmental policies and procedures. Evaluates and corrects/modifies systems and structures that create problems or impede service to guests.
- Cultivates healthy employee morale by promoting a pro-active work environment and an atmosphere of teamwork. Ensures department employees take an active role in recommending ways/methods to improve existing conditions. Communicates hotel and departmental goals and objective to employees. Provides prompt feedback and objective coaching and counseling on specific job responsibilities.
- Participates in developing property marketing strategies to increase volume and market share as it relates to Food and Beverage.
- Evaluates employee performance through operational audits to improve food and beverage service and build reward and recognition systems.
- Keeps senior management informed of significant problems that may jeopardize the achievement of property ’s objectives.
- Maintains effective communications with operating supervisors. Conducts staff meetings to review plans, projects, projections and departmental progress. Empower supervisors with the authority to accomplish the duties of their assigned positions.
- Establish and implement a progressive, innovative and futures oriented business plan.
- Reviews and acts upon, when appropriate, guest comment cards and other forms of guest evaluation correspondence.
- Assumes other special activities and responsibilities as requested by senior management system.
- Maintains current operations knowledge of the food and beverage property management system.
- Maintains current knowledge and expertise in industry related issues.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Entitled to the full mode of the company
• Bonus: KPI performance
• Bonus: Service Charge
• International Insurance
• Pension: as per Vietnamese law
• Seniority allowance
• And other welfare regimes according to the company's regulations
Yêu cầu công việc
- Proven working experience as a head chef
- Excellent record of kitchen management
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- BS degree in Culinary science or related certificate
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same position
- Must have resort and island experience
- Must have pre-opening experience
- Minimum size of property – 600 to 900 rooms
- Minimum size of F&B is 4 restaurants
- Vietnam experience is preferred
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Bấm nút NỘP HỒ SƠ ỨNG TUYỂN để gửi CV
Note: We will contact to the candidates shortlisted
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|"Ngày Hội Tuyển Dụng" tại TTDV việc làm Cần Thơ (02/11/2019) - Sun Premier Village Khem Beach Phú Quốc||02/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Revenue Analyst/ Chuyên viên Cao cấp Quản lý Doanh thu||15/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Engineering/ Giám đốc Kỹ thuật||25/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager/ Quản lý Kinh doanh- Ha Noi (Urgently)||29/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|