Junior Sous Chef - Pastry
Quy mô :
0989848845 Chuyên viên Tuyển dụng
2 Lam Son Square, Ben Nghe Ward, 1 District, HCM
Mô tả công việc
Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Park Hyatt Saigon was renovated in 2015. As this luxury-defining project continued, Park Hyatt Saigon renovated its ballroom in 2016 and just finished restaurants and bars renovation in 2017.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences.
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is inviting a new Junior Sous Chef - Pastry to assist in taking care of Pastry kitchen to work with the highest standards of product and service delivering unparalleled service in the market.
Join with us to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- To help maintain the culinary standards through hands on management, overseeing the consistent implementation of the approved menu and training the employees as necessary in the preparation and presentation of each and every item.
- To help in creating special menus, suggest alternatives, meet specific customer requests and interact with customers to meet and exceed their culinary expectations.
- To help in monitoring all outlet kitchen operations, especially during peak business periods, working alongside the other culinary employees and making adjustments where necessary.
- To ensure that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
- To make sure that all Touches of Hyatt and the Food and Beverage Top 20 are implemented.
- Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
- To work closely with other management and supervisory personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- To make sure that culinary employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Team”.
- To taste and monitor the food products served, providing feedback and adjusting where appropriate.
- To verify the quality of the product coming into the outlet kitchen, working with the Pastry Chef in the procurement of the best product for the best price.
- To work closely with the Pastry Chef and Stewarding Manager to ensure that hygiene standards are maintained and that operating equipment is cared for to maximise its useful life and to minimise breakage.
- To work with the Pastry Chef and Engineering Team to ensure that all equipment is properly maintained and cared for.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Hyatt is a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. We could bring you the followings:
- Receive full training from Hyatt (Hotel orientation, Leadership development, E-learning, workshop…)
- Associates Social Space (Designed by colleagues for colleagues)
- Have 2 duty meals per working shift
- Be provided uniform and laundry service
- Discount 50% for F&B service at our restaurants
- Free parking at our associate parking area
- Be developed for future internal, transfer/ promotion
- Attend Associate Social Activities
- Complimentary rooms in Hyatt hotels and resorts all over the world
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good English communication
- Work experience as Sous Chef or minimum 2 years Chef De Parties preferably with experience in luxury hotel brands.
- Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Online application to: Gửi email or Ms. Trinh - Recruitment Executive (028 3824 1234 - Ext: 2303 - 0989 848 845)
- Direct application to: Human Resources Department, Park Hyatt Saigon, 2 Lam Son Square, District 1
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 2 Lam Son Square, Ben Nghe Ward, 1 District, HCM
Điện thoại: T. +84 28 3824 1234 F. +84 28 3822 5588