Chinese Head Chef
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
Tóm tắt công việc
• Responsible for the development and smooth operation of the Shifu kitchen and stewarding operations with emphasis on quality, presentation within the guidelines of the standardised menus, and staff training.
• Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
Yêu cầu và trách nhiệm công viêc:
• Has the shift responisbilities and is accountable for the smooth running of the Chinese kitchen
• Participate in the drafting of concept ideas and menus for all special events and functions while encouraging all staff to put forward their ideas and utilising them wherever practical
• Supervise the kitchen in the preparation and presentation of all food items in accordance with the hotel’s food and beverage standards and standardised menu guidelines
• Monitor standards of production to ensure quality
• Supervise all aspects of kitchen cleanliness and co-ordinate the effective utilisation of all kitchen attendant within the effective manning levels, ensuring that all kitchen areas are maintained in a hygienic condition at all times and ensuring adherence to hotel standards
• Control of food purchasing levels in liaison with the Stores person
• Control the drafting of rosters, ensuring each area is effectively covered and within keeping of the hotel’s annual manning and payroll budgets.
• Maintain a sound knowledge of the hotel’s procedures for purchasing of food stocks, the control of purchasing levels and ensuring all necessary measures are in place to maintain budgeted food cost in all areas, while ensuring adequate food stocks and maintaining standards
• Under the direction of the Food and Beverage manager and with the stores department assist and maintain with the continuous monitoring of all aspects pertaining to the control of the hotel’s food cost
• Purchase all food items from the hotel’s one supplier list, this supplier list is generated by the Stores person
• Be actively involved in the hotel’s Total Quality Management programme, having a sound knowledge and understanding of IMPERIAL Hotel philosophies, ensuring its effectiveness in the operation of the kitchen, encouraging all staff to play an active role
• Ensure the highest standards of personal presentation, hygiene and conduct in accordance with the hotel standards
• To organize and supervise the training of kitchen staff, motivating all staff to increase skills in food preparation and kitchen management. Ensure all training given is accurately recorded and that all staff are reviewed and appraised within the necessary time frames as required by the Human Resources Department
• Have a thorough knowledge of the labour agreement and manage staff and rosters according to them
• Ensure the kitchen is maintained to high hygiene standard at all times and safe food handling practices are followed
• Ensure all equipment is properly maintained and stored, with all breakage’s and breakdowns being properly reported and recorded
• Be fully conversant with the hotel’s fire, security and emergency procedures
• Accurately maintain accident records, in turn ensuring all hazardous situations are reviewed to minimize the rise of future incidents
• Works with Executive Chef in manpower planning and management needs
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Lương Thưởng Hấp dẫn
Đầy đủ quyền lợi theo luật lao động Việt Nam
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills – Kỹ năng yêu cầu
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
Qualifications –Bằng cấp
• Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field
Experience – Kinh nghiệm
• 5 years experience as a chef including at least 2 years in supervisory capacity or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
Cấp bậc và số năm kinh nghiệm sẽ được yêu cầu xem xét dựa trên quy mô và độ phức tạp của việc phạm vi quản lí.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Bản CV ứng viên ghi rõ quá trình làm việc trước đó.
|Chức danh||Địa điểm||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|THƯ KÝ TỔNG QUẢN LÝ||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên phụ bếp bánh||30/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Phụ bếp - Commis 1,2||27/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef (bếp bánh)||30/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|IT Officer-HCM||30/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế toán tài sản||30/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên cứu hộ bãi biển||27/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên bảo vệ HCM||28/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Banquet Supervisor||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Cost Officer||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservation Officer||14/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Front office Supervisor||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|General Accountant||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Engineering Secretary||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Front Office Manager||28/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Tạp vụ Bếp - Steward||27/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Tuyển nhân viên kỹ thuật điện LẠNH||27/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Marketing Manager||30/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Kitchen Secretary||29/10/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Executive HCM||31/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|