Team Leader - Banquet
Quy mô :
0989848845 Chuyên viên Tuyển dụng
2 Lam Son Square, Ben Nghe Ward, 1 District, HCM
Mô tả công việc
Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Park Hyatt Saigon was renovated in 2015. As this luxury-defining project continued, Park Hyatt Saigon renovated its ballroom in 2016 and just finished restaurants and bars renovation in 2017.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences.
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is inviting a new Team leader - Banquet to assist in taking care of kitchen to work with the highest standards of product and service delivering unparalleled service in the market.
Join with us to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented.
- Plans the menus and utilisation of food surpluses or leftovers, taking into account probable number of guests, market conditions, popularity of various dishes and frequency of menu.
- Reviews menus, analyses recipes, determines food, labour, overhead costs and assigns prices to menu items.
- Introduces and tests the market with new products which are market-orientated in terms of price and product.
- Supervises cooking and other kitchen personnel and co-ordinates their assignments to ensure economical and timely food production.
- Observes methods of food preparation and cooking, sizes of portions, and tests cooked foods before plate-up and service.
- Devises special dishes and develops innovative recipes.
- Establishes and enforces nutrition and sanitation standards for outlet kitchen.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Hyatt is a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. We could bring you the followings:
- Receive full training from Hyatt (Hotel orientation, Leadership development, E-learning, workshop…)
- Associates Social Space (Designed by colleagues for colleagues)
- Have 2 duty meals per working shift
- Be provided uniform and laundry service
- Discount 50% for F&B service at our restaurants
- Free parking at our associate parking area
- Be developed for future internal, transfer/ promotion
- Attend Associate Social Activities
- Complimentary rooms in Hyatt hotels and resorts all over the world
Yêu cầu công việc
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Work experience as a Team leader - Banquet in high standard restaurant.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Online application to: Gửi email or Ms. Trinh - Recruitment Executive (028 3824 1234 - Ext: 2303 - 0989 848 845)
- Direct application to: Human Resources Department, Park Hyatt Saigon, 2 Lam Son Square, District 1
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 2 Lam Son Square, Ben Nghe Ward, 1 District, HCM
Điện thoại: T. +84 28 3824 1234 F. +84 28 3822 5588