Hygiene, Safety & Quality Officer/ Nhân viên quản lý chất lượng vệ sinh an toàn thực phẩm
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- In coordination with Training Department ensure Risk Management e-learning courses are completed by designated team members i.e. food safety, risk management, hotel safety
- Drive accountability and responsibility with the Line Manager, for risk management and food hygiene tasks.
- Educate and train team members in compliance with brand standards and governmental regulations. Ensure staff has the tools, training, and equipment to carry out job duties
- Provide mentoring, coaching, and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Assist with addressing customer questions and issues relating to Risk Management and Food Hygiene.
- Conduct routine inspections of all resort areas and take immediate actions to correct any deficiencies and minimize risks to guests and staff
- Communicate in coordination with Executive Chef food safety standards and conduct regular inspections to identify gaps
- Coordinate activities related the HACCP implementations and certification process
- Administrate and update the Risk Management action plan.
- Conduct regular inspections to identify gaps in Safe Hotel Risk Groups Brand Standards and add them to the action plan
- Maintain and administer records produced from various risk management outputs.
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating the various Hotel Crisis Management toolkits
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day administration of the Risk Management calendar.
- Coordinate meetings of the Risk Management Committee (Safety Committee)
- Maintain strong relationships with department heads particularly with regard to completing ten minute trainers, HOD Checklist inspections and HACCP checklists.
- Catalogue control measures for identified hazards from the workplace inspections.
- Consult with the hotel management on risk topics raised in the Risk Management Calendar and Risk Management action plan.
- Adhere to governmental regulations as well as brand standards and hotel or company policies and procedures.
- Support compliance to brand standards.
- Communicate the hotel’s performance in guest love and the Guest Experience quadrant to all hotel team members in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Enable hotel to maximize effectiveness of resources through the recommendation, facilitation, driving and monitoring of action plans and continuous improvement initiatives on property.
- Assist with corporate programs for quality and continuous improvement initiatives on property.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
* Professional and friendly working environment
* Competitive benefit package
- 2 days off/ week, 12-14 annual leaves/ year
- 24h accidental insurance, health care insurance for self and dependants
- Service Charge support, meal + transport + mobile allowances during pre-opening
- Uniform + staff meals + shuttle bus are provided
Yêu cầu công việc
- Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year in similar role
- Participant to the risk management committee (safety committee)
- Able to co-ordinate a management level initiative
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good communications and writing skills in English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Các vị trí đang tuyển khác của Shilla Monogram Quangnam Danang Resort – The Shilla Hotels & Resorts, Samsung Group
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Bell Captain/ Tổ trưởng tổ Hành lý||29/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Housekeeping Attendant - Nhân viên Buồng Phòng||29/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Towel Desk Attendant||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sauna Attendant||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Houseman/ Runner - Nhân viên chạy tầng Buồng Phòng||19/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|