Guest Service Manager (Duty Manager)
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân Sự +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 433. Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
- Assists to prepare and update the Front Office Departmental Operations Manual.
- Submits all guests / employees incident reports.
- Familiarize self with all kind of emergency procedures and take command post until a hotel executive arrives and takes over during the emergency situations
- Acquaint with the rate structure, room categories, F&B outlets and all kind of facilities that provide in the hotel.
- Offer assistance to all sections at front office and supervise the lobby activities when the traffic is busy.
- Attend daily briefing / debriefing and any monthly meeting on time.
- Handle guest’s complaint and special request tactfully, record down in internal log book and copy to the department concerned for necessary action taken.
- Inspect rooms assigned to VIP guests and make sure those rooms are in good condition with amenities prior to guests arrival.
- Greet the VIP guest upon their arrival, check-in and escort to room. Bid farewell to them upon their departure from hotel.
- Review all folios for VIP guests a night prior their departure as to avoid any irregular item was posted.
- Ensure the appropriate room assignment was given to the VIP guests.
- Record and handle the turn away guests and arrange an alternative accommodation when the hotel is fully booked.
- Assist Executive Housekeeper to keep valuable lost and found items if necessary.
- Review the daily event board in regards of the hotel catering activities.
- Conduct a hotel tour for visitors if Sales department are not available.
- Coordinate with security department and open the locked safe for in-house guest and checked-out room.
- Handle guest’s sleep out, double-locked and unlocked as requested by guests.
- Problem solving in all outlets in the absence of F&B executive.
- Conduct floor patrol and hotel premises with security during overnight.
- Review the guest in-house rate, check flash report, room analysis report etc., assure all figures are accurate before circulate to executive committee member in the morning.
- Coordinates with Front Desk on voucher, billing instructions, deposits, rebates etc., to minimise bad debts, skippers, untraceable charges and allowance.
- Assists to ensure the punctuality and appearance of all Front Desk associates, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of effective training programmes for all Front Office associates in coordination with the Departmental Trainers.
- Encourages associates to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognising them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
- Ensures that associates follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- Assist to develop the skills and effectiveness of all Front Office associates through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and packages.
- Service Charge.
- Interesting training course provided by hotel and Rosewood group.
- Professional working environment with international branding.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Excellent command of English verbal, reading and writing ability is required
- Minimum of 1 year managerial or 2 year supervisory experience in hotel front office operations
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Chef De Partie - Asia||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Director of F&B||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlet Team Leader||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Public Attendant||15/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de Cuisine||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Human Resources||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Recreation Manager||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Revenue Management||28/02/2020||30 - 40 triệu|
|Information Technology Officer||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior AC Technician||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Carpenter||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Engineer||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Manager (Duty Manager)||28/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Executive Housekeeper||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlet Manager||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Waiter / Waitress||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assisstant Chief Concierge||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Night Manager||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Executive Sous Chef||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Talent & Culture Manager||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie - Western||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef De Partie||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Stewarding Team Leader||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Concierge||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant||15/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Service Centre||18/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 433.