- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Đà Nẵng, Quảng Nam
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Assists to ensure that the Food and Beverage activities are aligned with the respective Corporate Strategy, and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- Oversees the preparation and update of individual Departmental Operations Manuals.
- Ensures that all employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Personally and frequently verifies that guests in the Outlet are receiving the best possible service.
- Spends time in the Outlet (during peak periods) to ensure that the Outlet is managed well by the respective employees and functions to the fullest expectations.
- Focuses attention on improving productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptable guidelines ensuring optimum deployment and energy efficiency of all equipment.
- Achieves the monthly and annual personal target and the outlet’s revenue.
- Assists in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan for Food and Beverage.
- Assists in the monthly reforecasting, involves the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- Manages costs proactively based on key performance indicators, works with the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- Prepares with the Outlet team, a yearly marketing plan which is the basis of the Food and Beverage Annual Marketing Plan.
- Evaluates local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations constantly to make sure that the hotel’s operations remain competitive and cutting edge.
- Works closely with other Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Tastes and monitors the food and beverage products served throughout the operation, provides feedback where appropriate.
- Monitors service and food and beverage standards in the Outlet. Work with the Assistant Outlet Managers, Executive Sous Chefs and Chef de Cuisines to take corrective actions where necessary.
- Conducts frequent and thorough inspections together with the Executive Sous Chef, of the Food and Beverage Operation.
- Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- Liaises with the Kitchen and Beverage Department on daily operations and quality control.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and upsell alternatives.
- Oversees and assists in the recruitment and selection of all Food and Beverage employees. Adheres to hotel guidelines when recruiting and uses a competency-based approach to selecting employees.
- Plans and implements effective training programs for employees in coordination with the Training Manager and Departmental Trainers.
- Oversees the preparation and posting of weekly work schedules, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators.
- Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognizing them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
- Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
- Ensures that employees follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- Provides feedback on the results of the Employee Engagement Survey and ensures relevant changes are implemented.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma or Degree in Food and Beverage, Hospitality Management or equivalent is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- People and customer oriented, motivator and self-starter
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 586079
Situated in Quang Nam Province about one hour’s drive from Danang, Hoiana Hotels offers fantastic opportunities and attractive packages for professionals at every level across four hotel brands: Rosewood Hoi An Showcasing an exquisite sense of place, ultra-luxury Rosewood Hoiana features beautifully designed and appointed guestrooms and villas, superb wellness and recreational facilities, and memorable dining experiences. KHOS Hoiana Sleek, stylish and elegant, KHOS Hoiana blends connectivity and social gathering in contemporary living and event spaces with stunning sea views. New World Hoiana Hotel & Residences New World Hoiana Hotel & Residences offers supremely comfortable rooms and suites, state-of-the-art facilities and unforgettably warm and genuine service. Hoiana Hotel & Suites Premium in every aspect, our all-suite accommodations offer ocean views, creating restful, indulgent stays that pair perfectly with exciting resort entertainment. Take the next step in your career and be part of Vietnam’s most vibrant beachfront destination!