Assistant Chief Engineer/Trợ lý kĩ sư trưởng/Phó phòng Kĩ thuật
Quy mô :
Human Resources Department 024 6270 6688 Human Resources Executive
36 Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình, Quận Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
• Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to, the following areas and
activities. At management’s discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Provide advice to senior management on all aspects of maintenance support, environmental controls
and the operational efficiency of the property.
• Ensure the effective financial management of the maintenance department by setting maintenance
budgets, capital works program’s and engineering plans and ensuring that performance against there
are regularly monitored and reviewed. Responsible for the general cost control aspects of
maintenance, the preparation of departmental cost budgets and their implementation and submission
• Assist in control of Capital Projects, in liaison with management, to ensure capital funding is effectively
allocated and budgeted in accordance with company directives and philosophy.
• Plan, implement and administer an energy management program by establishing energy reduction
objectives, the maintenance of records and regular reporting of performance against these objectives.
• Ensure the staff awareness of energy management within the property by conducting regular
education and training programs on energy conservation and matters related to efficient operation of
equipment in a cost-effective fashion.
• Contribute to the hotel’s profitability by ensuring the effective management of the buildings
environmental controls and energy conservation systems. Evaluate, control and record energy usage
and implement and upgrade energy conservation systems.
• Contribute to guest satisfaction standards by ensuring that technical support services quickly address,
and where possible, anticipate, individual needs. Ensure the safety and comfort of guests and that
any requests for service are handled in a courteous and efficient fashion.
• Ensure adherence to all statutory regulations and fire codes by regularly reviewing policies and safety
procedures. Ensure that any tests and inspections required on plant by statutory authorities are
carried out as and when required and that all records and documentation associated with such tests
and surveys are correctly kept and/or displayed. Ensure that the hotel fulfills all compliance
• Ensure a technically competent maintenance staff by selecting, training and developing a motivated,
well-qualified maintenance team. Carry out regular work sampling studies within the department and
evaluate the performance and productivity of personnel.
• Maintain the condition of the physical assets of the hotel by carrying out any upgrading and project
work in liaison with architects, interior designers and management.
• Ensure the effective operation of all the mechanical and electrical systems and equipment by
implementing and managing a preventative maintenance program. Closely monitor the condition of
the physical property and equipment by conducting continual inspections of the building. Ensure that
preventative maintenance schedules are in operation and regularly upgraded.
• Contribute to a high standard of quality control within the hotel by actively participating in the hotel’s
Quality Assurance Program.
• Ensure the cost effectiveness and technical efficiency of all services performed by outside contracts by
close supervision. Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with contracts, leases, services
agreements and warranties.
• Ensure the quality of all work completed by both employees and external contracted staff adheres to
the standards of good engineering practice.
• Contribute to the effectiveness of management decision making by representing the maintenance
department at management meetings and staff meetings and by ensuring regular liaison with heads of
Human Resource Responsibilities
• Works with Human Resource Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive.
• Assists in planning for future staffing needs
• Assists in recruiting in line with company guidelines
• Prepares and administers detailed induction program for new staff
• Assists in maintaining a comprehensive, current and guest focused set of departmental standards and
procedures and oversees their implementation
• Ensures training needs analysis of Engineering staff is carried out and training programs are designed
and implemented to meet needs
• Provides input for probation and formal performance appraisal discussions in line with company
• Regularly communicates with staff and maintains good relations
• Implements a productive work schedule in accordance with labor laws
• Approves leave after considering hotel occupancies
• Coach, counsel and discipline staff in breach of hotel policies and departmental procedures, providing
constructive feedback to enhance performance
• Works with superior in the preparation and management of the department’s budget. Duties include:
• Assists in coordinating the preparation of the departmental annual budget
• Controls and monitors departmental costs on an ongoing basis to ensure performance against budget
• Recycles where-ever possible and enforces cost saving measures to staff
Occupational Health and Safety Responsibilities
• Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted
safely and within OH&S guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same
• Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and
• Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment
safely and sensibly
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Friendly & professional working environment.
- Opportunity to work and develop in an international 5-star hotel
- Career path at IHG group and internationally.
- Health insurance, social insurance, accident insurance ...
- Free Yoga class
- Free meals, uniforms, and free parking
- Summer holidays, annual health checks, birthday gifts, Tet bonuses, ...
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills –
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others;
demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the
hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good communication and writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of engineering experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
• Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please kindly send your CV to email:
Subject mail: [CPWH] Applied position - Your name.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Carpenter ( Thợ mộc)||30/07/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Electrician/Thợ điện||14/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Chief Engineer/Trợ lý kĩ sư trưởng/Phó phòng Kĩ thuật||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Florist/ Nhân viên cắm hoa||30/06/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Mechanic - Plumber/Thợ cơ khí- Ống nước||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 36 Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình, Quận Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: 024 6270 6688