Assistant Director of F&B
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân Sự +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 433. Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
- Ensures that the Food and Beverage activities are aligned with the respective Corporate Strategy, and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- Oversees the preparation and update of individual Departmental Operations Manuals.
- Conducts regular divisional communications meetings and ensure that departmental briefings and meetings are effective and conducted as necessary.
- Ensures the smooth operation of the Food and Beverage Department in the absence of the Director of Food and Beverage.
- Ensures that associates also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Spends time in public areas observing associate-guest interaction and talking with guests, works through Heads of Department to coach associates in guest service skills as necessary.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Ensures that each profit center (e.g. Outlet, Bar, Event Service) is operated in line with maximizing profit while delivering on the brand promise.
- Assists in the monthly reforecasting, involves the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- Manages costs proactively based on key performance indicators, works with the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- Assists in the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of hotel operating equipment and other assets.
- Participates in weekly yield and revenue management meetings actively, oversees the appropriate pricing structures to maximize yield and overall profits in Outlets and Event Service.
- Evaluates local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations constantly to make sure that the hotel’s operations remain competitive and cutting edge.
- Encourages Heads of Department to look for Marketing and Public Relations opportunities to increase awareness and ultimately business.
- Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
- Monitors all operations, especially during peak business periods, working through the respective Head of Department to make adjustments where necessary.
- Works closely with other Leadership Committee members in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Tastes and monitors the food and beverage products served throughout the operation, provides feedback where appropriate.
- Assists in the recruitment and selection of all Food and Beverage associates. Ensures that Heads of Department follow hotel guidelines when recruiting and use a competency-based approach to select their associates.
- Conducts half yearly and annual Performance Development Discussions with Heads of Department and to support them in their professional development goals. Ensures that they in turn conduct the half yearly and annual Performance Development Discussions with their associates.
- Ensures that each Head of Department plans and implements effective training programs for their associates in coordination with the Learning Manager and their Departmental Trainers.
- Oversees the preparation and posting of weekly work schedules in each department, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators.
- Encourages associates to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognizing them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
- Ensures that associates follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- Feedbacks the results of the Colleague Experience Survey and ensures that the relevant action plans are implemented.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree in Food and Beverage, Hospitality Management or equivalent is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- People and customer oriented, motivator and self-starter
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Chef De Partie - Asia||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Director of F&B||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlet Team Leader||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Public Attendant||15/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de Cuisine||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Human Resources||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Recreation Manager||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Revenue Management||28/02/2020||30 - 40 triệu|
|Information Technology Officer||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior AC Technician||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Carpenter||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Engineer||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Manager (Duty Manager)||28/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Executive Housekeeper||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlet Manager||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Waiter / Waitress||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assisstant Chief Concierge||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Night Manager||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Executive Sous Chef||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Talent & Culture Manager||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie - Western||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef De Partie||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Stewarding Team Leader||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Concierge||28/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant||15/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Service Centre||18/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 433.