Assistant Director of F&B
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Ensures that the Food and Beverage activities are aligned with the respective Corporate Strategy, and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- Oversees the preparation and update of individual Departmental Operations Manuals.
- Conducts regular divisional communications meetings and ensure that departmental briefings and meetings are effective and conducted as necessary.
- Ensures the smooth operation of the Food and Beverage Department in the absence of the Director of Food and Beverage.
- Ensures that associates also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Spends time in public areas observing associate-guest interaction and talking with guests, works through Heads of Department to coach associates in guest service skills as necessary.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Ensures that each profit center (e.g. Outlet, Bar, Event Service) is operated in line with maximizing profit while delivering on the brand promise.
- Assists in the monthly reforecasting, involves the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- Manages costs proactively based on key performance indicators, works with the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- Assists in the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of hotel operating equipment and other assets.
- Participates in weekly yield and revenue management meetings actively, oversees the appropriate pricing structures to maximize yield and overall profits in Outlets and Event Service.
- Evaluates local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations constantly to make sure that the hotel’s operations remain competitive and cutting edge.
- Encourages Heads of Department to look for Marketing and Public Relations opportunities to increase awareness and ultimately business.
- Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
- Monitors all operations, especially during peak business periods, working through the respective Head of Department to make adjustments where necessary.
- Works closely with other Leadership Committee members in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Tastes and monitors the food and beverage products served throughout the operation, provides feedback where appropriate.
- Assists in the recruitment and selection of all Food and Beverage associates. Ensures that Heads of Department follow hotel guidelines when recruiting and use a competency-based approach to select their associates.
- Conducts half yearly and annual Performance Development Discussions with Heads of Department and to support them in their professional development goals. Ensures that they in turn conduct the half yearly and annual Performance Development Discussions with their associates.
- Ensures that each Head of Department plans and implements effective training programs for their associates in coordination with the Learning Manager and their Departmental Trainers.
- Oversees the preparation and posting of weekly work schedules in each department, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators.
- Encourages associates to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognizing them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
- Ensures that associates follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- Feedbacks the results of the Colleague Experience Survey and ensures that the relevant action plans are implemented.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree in Food and Beverage, Hospitality Management or equivalent is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- People and customer oriented, motivator and self-starter
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Duty Engineer||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Floor Supervisor||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservations Agent||23/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Manager (Duty Manager)||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Relation Manager||29/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Talent & Culture Executive – Compensation & Benefit||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie - Asia||28/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Food & Beverage Supervisor||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Public Area Attendant||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de Cuisine||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Human Resources||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Security Manager||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Oder taker||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Information Technology Officer||28/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Carpenter||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Desk Supervisor / Rooms Controller||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Information Technology Supervisor||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlet Manager||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Outlet Manager||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Waiter / Waitress||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Digital Marketing Manager||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Executive Sous Chef||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie - Western||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Commis Chef||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef De Partie||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef - Associates Dining||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|