- Hạn nộp: 30/03/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Xuyên Mộc - Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Engaging leadership that inspires and empowers the Outlet Staff.
- Assists with the strategic direction for the departments of responsibility and proactively conveys guidelines for staff that shapes the unparalleled standards expected.
- Creates dynamic and positive outlet environment that accurately represents the concept brief and brand.
- Make certain that areas of accountability are executed in uncompromised levels.Proper utilization of resources is a must.
- Oversee facility and equipment in the responsible areas to make sure they are in complete working order.
- Ensures consistent, high-quality service standards are maintained in assigned restaurant through effective training and feedback mechanisms.
- Acknowledge, greets and converses with guests.
- Ensures high quality of food items, service and presentation.
- Produces regular and special reports; maintains required records and files.
- Ensures all activities performed within the department are in accordance with the company’s business objectives, and established safety and security standards.
- Keeps senior management informed of significant problems that may jeopardize the achievement of The Grand Ho Tram Strip properties objectives.
- Hires, trains, motivate, and provide on-going communication to staff to deliver first-class service with unmatched elegance and professionalism while promoting a culture of accountability.
- Evaluates employee performance through operational audits to improve convention services service and build reward and recognition systems.
- Propose staff changes in assigned areas, including the hiring, promotion, demotion, and vacations, leaves of absence and release of staff.
- Creates an encouraging atmosphere that stimulates and motivates employees to acceptable levels of turnover, absenteeism, and promotions.
- Communicates with partnering departments and peers to achieve superior customer satisfaction and efficient utilization of manpower and facilities.
- Maintains close work relationships with other departments and their leaders to promote feedback, cross training and efficient operations.
- Effective Cost control within department and maximize profitability.
- Handle Food and Beverage complaints in a timely, professionally in effective manner.
- Willing to accept additional tasks as assigned by senior management of department.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Free Shuttle Bus
- Duty Meals
- Services Charge
- Health Check
- Insurance 24/7
Yêu cầu công việc
- 6 years working experience required.
- 3 years management experience required.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Microsoft Office knowledge required.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the local, English and Chinese language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally.
- Exceptional and professional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Extensive experience as a Beverage Manager.
- Food & Beverage Supervisory experience is required.
- Must have a good understanding of how the job responsibilities relate to other area of the Hotel and specific areas of the Food and Beverage operation, such as food preparation, back of the house service, and food/cost control.
- Must be able to work any shift, any day and long hours when necessary.
- Recognized experience in hiring, training and empowering employees who are also held responsible and given consistent feedback.
- Capacity to foster productive relations with peers and assure teamwork is the prevailing way to do business.
- Excellent guest service skills. Ability to respond to handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Strong leadership, sound judgment, and superior decision-making, problem-solving and follow up skills.
- Proven ability to manage to all levels of management.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of the concept of luxury and hospitality.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Apply by Hoteljob.vn
Or contact to Human resource department - Grand Ho Tram Strip
Phone number : 0254 378 8125
Address: Phuoc Thuan, Xuyen Moc, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Viet Nam
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Ven Biển, Phước Thuận, huyện Xuyên Mộc, tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
- 0254 378 8125/ 8130 & 0913 339 773
Located only 2.5 hours by complimentary bus from Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Tram Resort Casino Vietnam is Vietnam’s first truly integrated luxury resort. Drenched in tropical sunshine and bordered by white beaches running along the East Sea, Ho Tram Resort Casino Vietnam is the ideal getaway and events location with world-class services and accommodations. The first phase of the integrated resort included: • 541 luxury rooms (55 suites) • 8 restaurants and bars, including a nightclub • Convention center and meeting rooms totaling 2,200 square meters • Full service spa • 3 pools overlooking the beach with beach cabanas and pool bar • Kids and Teens Centers • The Bluffs, an 18-hole championship golf course designed by internationally renowned Greg Norman When complete, the resort will comprise of two towers incorporating high end retail shopping, 13 restaurants and bars and 1,100 five star hotel rooms, including suites and villas.