Group Sales Manager (Lourve management) - based DaNang/ HCM/ Hanoi
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with all new and prospective customers and monitor all activities for sales calls and
• Maintain the existing client base and develop market strategies for both existing and new accounts
• Administer all targets and prepare and implement plans for all new businesses and manage contracts
• Ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business by working closely with General Managers, Sales Managers and Guest Relations Managers per unit
• Devise strategies, tactics, profit targets, sales plans, etc.
• Achieve targets for sales growth, increased revenue, etc.
• Plan new programs to increase business and profits
• Lead the sales teams by example
• Set monthly, quarterly and annual goals for the sales teams per unit in conjunction with
the Regional VP and respective GM’s
• Follow up on the progress made in achieving goals and come up with solutions to any problems faced by the individual sales staff
• Maintain a professional image always, following company rules, regulations and procedures
• Ensure that the team follows the company's procedures and policies
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with sales staff and ensure files for all clients and sales teams are organized at each property
• Develop and maintain relationships with industry partners
• Develop and maintain good relations with the VIP’s and key clients of the hotels
• Develop an annual Sales & Marketing budget and business plan together with the Marketing Manager
• Ensure that the team is sticking to the budget and prepare expense reports for senior management to review
• Ensure all sales reports required by the organization are presented on time
• Keep an accurate record of the pricing and sales
• Ensure optimal use of all management techniques and negotiate on room rates to increase company profits.
• Analyse competitor strength and weaknesses and prepare organization strategies to capture markets from opposition hotels
• Perform research and conduct surveys in the market place to analyse clients industry growth to maximise opportunities to grow business
• Evaluate and select prospective accounts to increase business and revenue
• Maintain a sound knowledge of industry trends
• Work with the marketing manager for sales initiatives on different mediums like the internet, print and electronic media
• Represent the organization at trade shows and events
• Monitor all expenses on travel to reduce department cost and manage communication with all co-workers to ensure optimal performance
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Hỗ trợ bữa cơm trong ca làm việc & BHXH, BHYT theo quy định/ Meal in working shift & Social Insurance, Health Insurance in accordance with current regulations of company and Vietnam Labor Code.
- Bảo hiểm chăm sóc sức khỏe toàn diện Empire Care/ Total Health Care Insurance Empire Care.
- Chế độ lương, thưởng hấp dẫn/ Competitive salary and benefit policies.
- Cơ hội được làm việc tại một trong những dự án lớn nhất Đông Nam Á/ Chance to take part in one of the biggest projects in South East Asia.
- Cơ hội được thăng tiến với nhiều sản phẩm du lịch, nhiều ngành nghề đa dạng của Dự án/ Many promotion chances among the large scope of works and numerous department from the Project.
- Cơ hội làm việc tại môi trường quốc tế- phát triển kỹ năng tiếng Anh và nhiều kỹ năng khác/ Chance to work in an international environment, to improve English skills and many other skills.
- Cơ hội được hưởng nhiều ưu đãi của các sản phẩm Tập đoàn/ Chance to get many discount from the Group’s products.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Excellent negotiation skills
• A good sense of business
• Able to close on business negotiations
• Good organizational skills
• Good Financial Acumen
• Solid understanding of the Principals of Revenue Management
• Ability to work under deadlines and often under pressure
• Ability to take initiative
• Ability to communicate in both Indonesian and English languages
• Ability to delegate work
• Ability to focus on the needs of others
• Strong leadership skills
• High levels of energy
• Good judge of character
• Willingness to travel
• A team player
• Sound working knowledge of computer software – Office, Excel, PowerPoint
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng gởi hồ sơ trực tiếp đến:
- Tổ hợp du lịch & giải trí Cocobay (Bộ phận Nhân Sự - Khối Vận
Hành)/ Hospitality Division- HR Department in Cocobay
- Địa chỉ: Đường Trường Sa, Phường Hòa Hải, Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng/ Truong Sa street, Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang city
- Hotline: 0902 606 695 (Mr. Phúc) - email: Gửi email
- Ấn nút Like trang fanpage để nhận các bảng tin tuyển dụng
mới nhất/ Like Cocobay Recruitment
Fanpage to receive the lastest recruitment news: https://www.facebook.com/Tuy%E1%BB%83n-d%E1%BB%A5ng-Cocobay-218708822218498/
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Giám đốc kinh doanh/ Director of Sales||10/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Sales Manager (MICE & Corp)||31/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|REVENUE GENERATION CUM RESERVATIONS MANAGER||15/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager Vinwonder Vinpearlland Nam Hội An||31/10/2020||30 - 40 triệu|
|Sale & Marketing Manager (SKY36 & Nhà hàng Hải Cảng)||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|EXECUTIVE SALES TA||19/08/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Communications Manager||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|MARKETING & COMMUNICATION MANAGER||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng phòng Kinh Doanh/Sales & Marketing Manager||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|SM/Trưởng Bộ phận Kinh doanh||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|