Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Manage and control purchasing systems and procedures to continually improve the supply chain process, ensure cost effective contracting of products and services, and promote compliance internally with established standards.
- Translate operating forecasts into material requirements plans and thereby determines standard stock and re-order levels with Department Heads and Management.
- Participate in negotiations for service contracts.
- Identify and develops reliable sources of supply.
- Identify and organizes adequate storage for all perpetual inventory items and implements corporate policy, products and initiatives in order to maximize cost effectiveness.
- Establish adequate record keeping and issuance procedures.
- Protect inventories from waste, spoilage and theft.
- Keep abreast of the marketplace as to innovation and value.
- Process purchase requests from departments.
- Obtain competitive quotations and bids.
- Ensure physical stock take is conducted as scheduled.
- Post orders to inventory module and produces purchase order for receiver to match against goods received.
- Place approved orders.
- Establish standard purchasing specifications.
- Ensure products and resources are assigned to the appropriate department and billed accordingly.
- Supervise the hotels print shop to ensure timely and economical production of printed material.
- Ensure that market surveys are completed in coordination with the Executive Chef, F&B Manager and Accountant.
- Work with Superior on manpower planning and management needs.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills in English.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials, Purchasing Management or related field.
- 5 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.