Assistant Front Office Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Assist in managing all aspects of the front office areas which may include but is not limited to guest registration, bell services, concierge services, business center, telephone services, and guest reservations to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize hotel profitability. Adhere to all brand standards and desk merchandising. Serve as Front Office Manager in his/her absence.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in all aspects of their duties.
- Assist Front Office Manager in execution of the management of staff.
- Monitor Front Office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition.
- Monitor Front Office and particularly Guest Relations personnel, to ensure Wyndham Reward members, known repeat guests and other VIPs receive special attention and recognition.
- Control the availability of rooms, rooms types, accuracy of room count and rate categories.
- Maximize occupancy, revenue and average rate while maintaining high service standards.
- Liaise with Housekeeping Department to ensure room image is maintained.
- Turn away guests if occupancies deem it necessary ensuring no good-will is lost.
- Liaise closely with Executive Housekeeper to ensure special guest needs, amenities and other room related requests are met.
- Be aware of credit policies and procedures and liaise closely with Finance Department to ensure that credit procedures are properly carried out.
- Know system recovery procedures.
- Interpret computer reports.
- Compile statistics for front office and provide reports relating to that area.
- Continually check the accuracy of room count.
- Approve upgrades and special amenities in absence of FOM.
- Maintain inter-departmental relationships to ensure seamless customer service.
- Inspect frequently for cleanliness and orderliness, the lobby, reception and cashier’s desk and, on a random basis, VIP rooms prior to arrival.
- Assist in the preparation of efficient work schedule for Front Office Staff, arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early/late arrivals or departures.
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of departmental associates.
- Promote Inter-hotel sales and in house facilities.
- Work with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs.
- Work with Superior and Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Strong Leadership skills in managing teams.
- Ability to manage complex relationships.
- Fluent in English.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, Business Administration or related field.
- 2 years of guest service / hotel experience with one year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|