Concierge Captain (Bell Captain)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for the efficient handling of guest luggage, adhering to proper check-in and check-out procedures, roster of staff, directing and supervising the uniform services staff and to check/maintain the cleanliness of ground floor lobby and main entrance.
- Ensure that all guest’s baggage are received and delivered upon arrival and departure even for baggage storage pertaining to the procedure laid down in the Wyndham Hotel Group Front Office Manual.
- Be thoroughly aware of arrivals and departures of each day with emphasis on VIP’s, Wyndham Reward members, groups and crew movements.
- To work closely with Guest Relations Officer to ensure baggage for VIP’s, Wyndham Reward members are delivered promptly.
- To assist the Doorman and supervise on traffic control along the driveway during peak hours.
- Conduct daily briefing and to ensure that all uniform service staff are kept up to date, properly instructed and that all staff are properly dressed, neat and clean before start of duty. Similarly, staff appearance should remain clean, smart and tidy at all times.
- Be responsible for training Bellman and Doorman in their respective jobs (by identifying training needs).
- Ensure that all staffs are fully informed and knowledgeable on hotel facilities and its surrounding areas.
- Ensure that the surrounding areas at the lobby level and main entrance are clean.
- Prepare newspaper orders and co-ordinates with news vendor for early delivery. Supervises Bellman for newspaper delivery.
- Ensuring that all equipment (trolley, etc....) are in proper condition and recorded properly.
- Must be fully conversant with emergency evacuation and fire procedures and ensuring all uniformed staffs are aware of these procedures.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Good English spoken.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- High School or Vocational Certification in Hotel Management, Business Administration or related field.
- 1 years experiences in concierge or related discipline with 3 months in a supervisory capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.