Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Oversee and direct all aspects of overall Housekeeping operations which includes guest rooms, public areas, Laundry and other specified back-of-the house areas.
- Monitor Housekeeping personnel to ensure all guests and internal customers receive prompt and courteous service.
- Oversee laundry operations.
- Schedule routine inspections of all Housekeeping areas by/with the Assistant Housekeeper and other supervisory personnel.
- Inspect guest and public areas on a regular basis to ensure that the furnishings, facilities, and equipment are clean and in good repair.
- Manage spring cleaning schedules.
- Make recommendations to the General Manager or designate regarding the upkeep of furnishings, facilities, and equipment, ensuring they are clean and in good repair.
- Maintain open channels of communication with other department heads and the General Manager or the General Manager’s designate.
- Inform other departments of Housekeeping matters that concern them, particularly, the Engineering Department, the Front Office, and the Food and Beverage department.
- Establish and maintain effective human relations and works with human resources to ensure that team members’ performance is effectively managed.
- Maintain appropriate standards for dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance, posture and conduct of Housekeeping personnel.
- Identify and ensure highest possible standard of cleanliness, maintenance, guest room supplies and amenities at a realistic costs.
- Supervise outside contractors to ensure contractual compliance.
- Implement and control Housekeeping procedures that provide for the health and safety of personnel and guests, such as lost and found service, key control, security and emergency procedures and environmental procedures.
- Prepare efficient work schedule for Houskeeping Staff, arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals or departures.
- Is prepared to implement assigned tasks during emergencies such as fires, power failures and bomb threats.
- Implement Career Development program within Housekeeping department.
- Work with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs.
- Work with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Complete other tasks which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills both in English and Chinese.
- Good writing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Hotel Management System.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Strong Leadership skills in managing teams.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Vocational Certification in Hotel Management or related field.
- 7 years housekeeping / laundry experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience.
- Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation.