Marketing & Communication Manager
Quy mô :
HR Department email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
B7 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Mô tả công việc
Produce Public Relations Plan Communications Plan which establish, promote and maintain the positive image of the hotel. Duties involve planning, directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in all Public Relations and Marketing Communications activities. Acts as the point person for all marketing related activities to both internal/property level colleagues, as well as WHG Regional Brand Marketing team.
- Manage the Marketing Communications department and ensure that the key message used to promote the hotel is aligned with that of brand from a regional perspective. Establish the KPIs for the department such as number of news clips and their media values.
- Develop and implement public relations and Marketing Communications program for the hotel based on its marketing goals, target markets, and target consumers and the understanding of the comp set.
- Develop, cultivate and maintain media relations, plans press conferences and other press activities. Acts as hotel’s liaison with media to promote good publicity and manages any crisis
- Develop and organize promotional activities, coordinate with departments concerned; invite VIPs and media to promotional activities; prepare and issue press releases.
- Distribute corporate press releases to appropriate local trade and consumer media.
- Establish a program for sending promotional news to trade publications on a regular basis releases covering special events, promotions, etc.
- Provide information to other departments on activities within and outside the hotel which may be useful when dealing with guests.
- Monitor and respond to clients and media complaints, requests, and inquiries and coordinates handling with departments concerned. Manages the content on Social Media channels (if applicable) and responds in a timely and positive manner. Alert other related departments or superior in case anything serious which requests immediate actions.
- Maintain clipping files pertaining to the hotel(s) based on daily perusal of the media and provide same to General Manager, other departments, other hotels, corporate public relations, as appropriate. Monitor the KPIs and have a regular report to the GM as well as WHG Regional Brand Marketing department.
- Liaise with related departments such as Sales and Human Resource on matters affecting corporate image.
- Develop and maintain hotel brochures, gifts and giveaways.
- Build profile within local market place through attendance at various events and local market place.
- Co-ordinate hotel photography when required.
- Monitor awareness of competitor activities and use information when developing strategies.
- Plan and coordinate sponsorship activities.
- Work with superior on manpower planning and management needs.
- Work with superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget. Manages the Marketing budget.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, associates and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Good writing skills.
- Fluent in English.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications or related field.
- At Least 3 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Previous experience in hospitality is strongly preferred, although not required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|E-Commerce Manager||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager (Reception/Front Office Team)||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân Viên An Ninh (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Security Officer (Start after Tet Holiday)||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bellman (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Call Center Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tạp Vụ (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Steward (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cashier - All Outlets (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: B7 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Điện thoại: email@example.com