Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Manage the bar / lounge operations of the hotel to ensure the achievement of established beverage quality and guest service quality standards and departmental revenue and profit goals. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Deliver Food and Beverage service of high standard and in accordance with departmental standards and procedures.
- Develop departmental standards and procedures to promote salesmanship, beverage creativity and profit.
- Communicate to his / her superior any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information.
- Deliver daily briefings and attend other Food and Beverage meetings as scheduled.
- Deliver prepared training sessions in line with a departmental monthly calendar.
- Prepare for service by ensuring:
- Grooming is impeccable and in accordance with WHG personal presentation standards.
- Outlet equipment is clean, sorted and stored, glassware is polished.
- Requirements for special occasions are ready.
- Music & Lighting is on.
- Outlet is ready for service and guest comfort.
- Carry out effective service by ensuring:
- Guests are greeted and seated, daily beverage specials are explained and up-sold.
- Food and beverage orders are taken quickly and processed accurately.
- Trays and tray jacks are effectively used.
- Payment methods are handled accurately.
- Working areas & bar area are cleaned and re-set quickly.
- Used ashtrays are regularly cleaned.
- Guests are conversed with in relation to the food and beverage products.
- Carry out effective beverage service by ensuring:
- Beverages are up-sold and regularly replenished, abiding by responsible alcohol service regulations.
- Promoting, selling, making and presenting cocktails / other wine to guests.
- Coffee and tea is served hot and in accordance with standard.
- Patron care standards are adhered to by ensuring:
- Guests are advised on alcoholic beverages and the strengths of the alcohol & their effect.
- Compliance with legal provisions of local liquor codes.
- Level of intoxication of guests is assessed and appropriate action taken.
- Advise guest on the hotel’s policy of smoking.
- Monitor factors which interfere with the total experience of the guest.
- Cellar operations are carried our including:
- Correct use of refrigeration system.
- Operating the beer reticulation system.
- Adhering to stock control procedures.
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints.
- Requisite bar items according to bar stocks.
- Train bar attendant, wait help and bus help in basic beverage knowledge and beverage service.
- Complete spillage report and submit to Food and Beverage manager at the Conclusion of each shift.
- Assist the Food and Beverage Manager to source, review and promote outlet musicians.
- Design promotional material which is aimed at increasing revenue, covers and profit for the Bar with the approval of the Food and Beverage Manager.
- Work with Superior on manpower planning and management needs.
- Work with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Complete the other tasks and jobs which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities, leadership Skills.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
- 4 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Food & Beverage Attendant - Chinese & French Restaurant||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Marketing & Communication Manager||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pool Attendant - Nhân Viên Cứu Hộ Bể Bơi||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|