Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
The key purpose of the eCommerce Manager is to drive internet business, especially online distribution in order to achieve goals; maintain good relationship with major internet distributor; negotiate terms and condition, balance the business from internet related segments. Work closely with MarCom manager to develop property internet marketing strategy, to accommodate the needs for setting up internet offers, and to analyze the ROI of all internet marketing investment.
- Member of Revenue management team, Interface with Marketing Communications managers, and sales leaders to position property properly online.
- Assure that hotel websites on Wyndham brand.coms and affiliated sites are fully optimized to maximize traffic from search engines.
- Perform quarterly hotel audits to assure that content, photography, and links on Wyndham brand.com and global sites hotel websites are up to date.
- Develop list of internet distributor, adopt proper channel management tool to manager extranet, to ensure internet sites have proper rates and inventory, and kept in parity.
- Develop internet marketing strategy, work with marketing to execute the plan. Initiate special internet offers, and monitor execution.
- Assist Director of Revenue Management or Revenue Manager to maintain good relationship with major internet distributor, wisely engage into internet distributors’ marketing activities, such as flash sale, promotions, etc.
- Monitor internet distribution productivity, analyze the return of running special offers and return on internet marketing.
- Coordinate field email marketing requests, coordinate email marketing and hotel special offer submissions for regional-level campaigns.
- Support regional, cluster and property marketing initiatives with e-marketing components that are in alignment with eCommerce strategies.
- Maintain frequent, active engagement with corporate eCommerce to ensure alignment, pull-through, and 2-way communication about the status, performance, opportunities, and issues related to online programs and initiatives.
- Provide tracking, analysis, and reporting on the effectiveness of all e-programs, e-marketing promotions, PPC, SEO, listings, links, banners, etc.
- Assist and coordinate electronic commerce marketing initiatives with marketing and sales.
- Monitor competitive online activity and provide reports.
- Complete other tasks which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Confident and capable of working within a matrix structure.
- Strong customer perspective with at least a 5-year hands-on experience working within a similar commercially focused environment (preferably Travel and Hospitality).
- Excellent experience in managing commercially high performing online marketing program and managing international language websites, including language variants.
- Experience in managing external agencies.
- Business strategy, marketing analysis and planning, especially as related to International markets.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written communication and oral presentation skills.
- Able to show drive, initiative, creativity & problem solving.
- Goal orientated and a team player. A self-starter.
- Commercially aware & capable of managing budgets accurately.
- Possess broader Online marketing skills encompassing content management, keyword generation, banner advertising, Social Media and Networking platforms, and strong familiarity with website infrastructure, navigation and presentation.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree .
- 5+ years of hands-on online marketing experience.
- Proven track record of achievement in Online management, including a good understanding of Online marketing, web technology, Social Media, web analytics, usability and accessibility.
- Budget management experience.
- Experience or demonstrate an understanding of working in a regional environment.
- Ability to travel.
- Fluency in English (spoken & written).
- Excellent PC computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).