Night Duty Manager (Reception/Front Office Team)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Responsible to co-ordinate and oversee all hotel operations in the absence of the General Manager or designate during nights. The principal responsibility is safety and security of guests and ensuring the accurate and timely completion of the night audit function during the hours of 11pm – 7am.
- Conduct inspections of front of house and back of house during shift, including Front Office, Housekeeping, Lobby, Food and Beverage Outlets, Public Areas, Car Parking.
- Ensure working of all Front Office Policies and Procedures.
- Fully in charge of the night shifts tasks including: meet and greet VIPs, handle all complaints, efficient check in and check out process, post room charges, monitor early morning wake up procedures, maintain correct guest registration cards, provide information on memberships, conduct credit card checks, maintain own cash float, correct banking and update guest history, prepare contingency reports and e.g.
- Ensure effective shift hand-over.
- Be knowledgeable of Front Office systems and know back up procedures and system recovery procedures.
- Effective management of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Communicate problems, resolved or unresolved to your Supervisor at shift change over and document in log book
- Complete knowledge of all room types, hotel matrix, and facilities.
- Review arrival lists and anticipate needs.
- Ensure staffs adhere to Standards and Procedures for cash handling.
- Staff Supervision of Night staff: Contractors; Porters, Cleaners, Room Service and work with Human Resources to ensure their performance is effectively managed.
- Oversee the Night Audit Function:
- Develop, update and train standards and procedures.
- Produce Revenue Reports.
- Perform file backup maintenance.
- Review all audits and reconciliation of daily sales transactions of front office and all outlets, balancing all cash registers and reporting discrepancies to Line Managers.
- Week end and Month end reports completed in line with policy.
- Advise Line Managers of recurring errors.
- Work with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs.
- Work with Superior and Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System.
- Problem solving, training and organizational abilities.
- Strong Leadership skills in managing teams.
- Fluent in English.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Business Administration or related field.
- 2 years experiences in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Public Area Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Supervisor||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Manager||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager (Reception/Front Office Team)||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân Viên An Ninh (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Security Officer (Start after Tet Holiday)||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bellman (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Call Center Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tạp Vụ (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Steward (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cashier - All Outlets (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|