Duty Manager (Reception/Front Office Team)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Primarily responsible to ensure that Front Office shifts are run efficiently, providing outstanding guest service, assisting all Front Office staff and maintaining a calm, professional environment at all times.
- Supervises and assign duty roster for F/O attendant, Concierge, Bell Counter, Guest Relations and Business Centre. Responsible for VIP movement in the Hotel.
- Greets the VIP guests of the hotel. As directed by the Front Office Manager, performs special services for VIP Guest’s.
- Assists in VIP’s arrival departure in absence of guest relation officers.
- Checks cleanliness of lobby and public areas, lights and as well as front office staff in proper and orderly appearance and behavior.
- Checks on registration cards of arriving guests and ensures all information should be filled on each cards either by Guest Relation Officers or the guests.
- Assists in sending guest messages or faxes.
- Gives the instructions to the Night Reception, during the high occupancy periods, regarding: walk-in guests and release room blocked because of no- shows
- Assists in handling room lock problems.
- Prepares and checks for VIP’s arrival and escorts guests to rooms.
- Co-ordinates with all departments concerned in order to maintain Front Office functions properly.
- Operates the front office computer system in order to assist front office attendants.
- Checks group department, fit and ensure switchboard makes appropriate wake up calls.
- Handles guest complaints and other related problems and reports on the Assistant Manager’s log book.
- Assists reception, business centre, cashier, concierge and bell captain during they are busy.
- Answers guests inquires, handles complaints and attend to the needs of the guests.
- Approves and sign for allowances, rebates etc., as required by Front Office Cashier.
- Authorizes charges to be made for late departures and/or compliments on them.
- Promotes and maintains good public relations.
- Motivates and maintains good staff relations.
- Maintains and be guided of hotel policy on credit/lost and found hotel guests’ properties.
- Follows up in credit check report, liaise with credit manager.
- To responsible for front office operation during the absence of Front Office Manager (HO).
- To discuss all matters that needed to follow up with the next shift Reception Manager.
- Approves the working schedule for the front office attendants and submits them to front office manager (HO).
- Conducts and ensures the neat of appearance of front office attendant as well as correct attitude and behavior, discusses problems that encountered on this point with front office manager, assistant front office manager and their shift leaders.
- Assigns and Approves Duty roster for all Front desk staffs.
- Be flexible with shifted-work job even Night shift if necessary.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good communication skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System.
- Problem solving, training and organizational abilities.
- Strong Leadership skills in managing teams.
- Fluent in English.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Business Administration or related field.
- 2 years’ experiences in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.