Executive Housekeeper (Vietnamese only)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
This position is responsible for the supervision and management of the Housekeeping department, ensuring the highest standards of excellence at all times, whilst maintaining professional and well-organized service.
• Prepare periodical department budget & forecast, manage all operational costs within budgets
• Monitor and control inventories for operating equipment including linen, crockery and glassware where applicable
• Prepare and analyze monthly P&L and month-end reports, identify deviation from business plan goals
• Participate in management meetings to review progress towards achievement of business plan goals and develop the annual business plan related for the department.
• Compile and update Standard Operating Procedures for all areas of responsibility periodically
• Ensure that all auditing and reporting standards are conveyed to staff and adhered to
• Ensure that guests enjoy impeccable housekeeping product and that services offered by team members are offered in a timely manner
• Conduct quality control inspections of all areas of the hotel and share results with the team
• Work with Chief Engineer to maintain areas of the hotel to the highest standards and assist in scheduling periodic property maintenance followed by spring-cleaning
• Conduct monthly Staff Meetings and daily briefings with Operational Managers
• Manage all outside contractors relating to his/her department ensuring that they follow all hotel policies
• Oversee operations of Laundry and Linen, Flower and Decoration, and Butler Service
• Interview, select and recruit Housekeeping employees
• Identify and develop team members with potential
• Conduct performance review with the team
• Constantly monitor team members’ appearance, attitude and degree of professionalism
• Develop, conduct maintain all staff training programs for team members, focusing on their development needs, providing them with new skills to meet the changing needs of the business
• Prepare weekly staff schedules keeping in mind anticipated business, operating budgets and standards of service
• Prepare payroll and gratuity reports
• Conduct monthly departmental meetings to provide information to team members, obtain their feedback, rectify operation issues and provide a regular forum for department communication
• Manage organization and cleanliness of departmental areas by conducting weekly walk through
• Perform other duties assigned by the Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge and Experience
• High school/ Unviversity education
• Additional certification(s) from a reputable Hospitality Management school will be an advantage
• Minimum 6 years of Housekeeping experience with 3 years at a management level
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
• Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
• High degree of professionalism with sound human resources management and business acumen capabilities
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and customer contact skills
• Results and service oriented with an eye for details
• Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
• A team player & builder
• A motivator & self-starter
• Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your resume to email Gửi email
or contact to phone number: 0845541333 (office hour)
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|