Executive Housekeeper (Vietnamese only)
Quy mô :
Hakata Nguyen Tr
0845541333 L&D Manager
Bãi tắm Cát Cò 3, tt. Cát Bà, h.Cát Hải, TP.Hải Phòng.
Mô tả công việc
This position is responsible for the supervision and management of the Housekeeping department, ensuring the highest standards of excellence at all times, whilst maintaining professional and well-organized service.
• Prepare periodical department budget & forecast, manage all operational costs within budgets
• Monitor and control inventories for operating equipment including linen, crockery and glassware where applicable
• Prepare and analyze monthly P&L and month-end reports, identify deviation from business plan goals
• Participate in management meetings to review progress towards achievement of business plan goals and develop the annual business plan related for the department.
• Compile and update Standard Operating Procedures for all areas of responsibility periodically
• Ensure that all auditing and reporting standards are conveyed to staff and adhered to
• Ensure that guests enjoy impeccable housekeeping product and that services offered by team members are offered in a timely manner
• Conduct quality control inspections of all areas of the hotel and share results with the team
• Work with Chief Engineer to maintain areas of the hotel to the highest standards and assist in scheduling periodic property maintenance followed by spring-cleaning
• Conduct monthly Staff Meetings and daily briefings with Operational Managers
• Manage all outside contractors relating to his/her department ensuring that they follow all hotel policies
• Oversee operations of Laundry and Linen, Flower and Decoration, and Butler Service
• Interview, select and recruit Housekeeping employees
• Identify and develop team members with potential
• Conduct performance review with the team
• Constantly monitor team members’ appearance, attitude and degree of professionalism
• Develop, conduct maintain all staff training programs for team members, focusing on their development needs, providing them with new skills to meet the changing needs of the business
• Prepare weekly staff schedules keeping in mind anticipated business, operating budgets and standards of service
• Prepare payroll and gratuity reports
• Conduct monthly departmental meetings to provide information to team members, obtain their feedback, rectify operation issues and provide a regular forum for department communication
• Manage organization and cleanliness of departmental areas by conducting weekly walk through
• Perform other duties assigned by the Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge and Experience
• High school/ Unviversity education
• Additional certification(s) from a reputable Hospitality Management school will be an advantage
• Minimum 6 years of Housekeeping experience with 3 years at a management level
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
• Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
• High degree of professionalism with sound human resources management and business acumen capabilities
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and customer contact skills
• Results and service oriented with an eye for details
• Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
• A team player & builder
• A motivator & self-starter
• Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your resume to email Gửi email
or contact to phone number: 0845541333 (office hour)
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Bãi tắm Cát Cò 3, tt. Cát Bà, h.Cát Hải, TP.Hải Phòng.
Điện thoại: 0845541333