Executive Housekeeper (Vietnamese only)
- Hạn nộp: 12/03/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Cát Hải - Hải Phòng
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
This position is responsible for the supervision and management of the Housekeeping department, ensuring the highest standards of excellence at all times, whilst maintaining professional and well-organized service.
• Prepare periodical department budget & forecast, manage all operational costs within budgets
• Monitor and control inventories for operating equipment including linen, crockery and glassware where applicable
• Prepare and analyze monthly P&L and month-end reports, identify deviation from business plan goals
• Participate in management meetings to review progress towards achievement of business plan goals and develop the annual business plan related for the department.
• Compile and update Standard Operating Procedures for all areas of responsibility periodically
• Ensure that all auditing and reporting standards are conveyed to staff and adhered to
• Ensure that guests enjoy impeccable housekeeping product and that services offered by team members are offered in a timely manner
• Conduct quality control inspections of all areas of the hotel and share results with the team
• Work with Chief Engineer to maintain areas of the hotel to the highest standards and assist in scheduling periodic property maintenance followed by spring-cleaning
• Conduct monthly Staff Meetings and daily briefings with Operational Managers
• Manage all outside contractors relating to his/her department ensuring that they follow all hotel policies
• Oversee operations of Laundry and Linen, Flower and Decoration, and Butler Service
• Interview, select and recruit Housekeeping employees
• Identify and develop team members with potential
• Conduct performance review with the team
• Constantly monitor team members’ appearance, attitude and degree of professionalism
• Develop, conduct maintain all staff training programs for team members, focusing on their development needs, providing them with new skills to meet the changing needs of the business
• Prepare weekly staff schedules keeping in mind anticipated business, operating budgets and standards of service
• Prepare payroll and gratuity reports
• Conduct monthly departmental meetings to provide information to team members, obtain their feedback, rectify operation issues and provide a regular forum for department communication
• Manage organization and cleanliness of departmental areas by conducting weekly walk through
• Perform other duties assigned by the Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge and Experience
• High school/ Unviversity education
• Additional certification(s) from a reputable Hospitality Management school will be an advantage
• Minimum 6 years of Housekeeping experience with 3 years at a management level
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
• Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
• High degree of professionalism with sound human resources management and business acumen capabilities
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and customer contact skills
• Results and service oriented with an eye for details
• Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
• A team player & builder
• A motivator & self-starter
• Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your resume to email Gửi email
or contact to phone number: 0932062007 Mr Ngoc (office hour)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Bãi tắm Cát Cò 3, tt. Cát Bà, h.Cát Hải, TP.Hải Phòng.
Nestled between towering limestone karsts and lush island mountains, Hôtel Perle D'Orient Cat Ba – MGallery welcomes travellers to a world of tranquil beauty, unhurried exploration and homegrown delights. The resort brings a cosmopolitan touch to a classic Indochine style, while offering guests sublime views of Lan Ha Bay and nearby Cat Ba National Park. Featuring an open-style layout that's modelled after traditional Vietnamese homes, each of 121 rooms at Hôtel Perle D'Orient has been designed to evoke Indochine's storied history. It is a history that comes alive in the well-appointed interior décor: high quality hardwood floors, old-style clawfoot bathtubs, rattan wicker chairs, traditional ceiling fans and intricate tiling patterns. All make use of classic material and furnishings to capture the spririt of heyday Indochine