Team Leader – Front Office
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Maintains the Front Office Daily Log Book.
- Provide exceptional services for guests and internal customers at all times to maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Handles guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and reports guest complaints or problems to Assistant Manager if no immediate solution can be found.
- Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre- registered.
- Ensures that hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to money handling are adhered to
- Works closely with Housekeeping and Engineering Department to ensure that rooms are blocked accordingly for maintenance.
- Ensures that the cashiering and credit procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensures that all guest information and documents are being handled in a proper manner to protect the confidentiality of guest information.
- Assist the Assistant Manager – Front Office to oversee the punctuality and appearance of all Front Desk associates
- Assist to develop the skills and effectiveness of all Front Desk associates through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
- Understands and strictly adhere to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Receive full training from Hyatt (Hotel orientation, Leadership development, E-learning, workshop…)
- Associates Social Space (Designed by colleagues for colleagues)
- Have 2 duty meals per working shift and snack twice per week
- Be provided uniform and laundry service
- Discount 50% for F&B service at our restaurants
- Free parking at our associate parking area
- Be developed for future internal, transfer/ promotion
- Attend Associate Social Activities
- Complimentary rooms in Hyatt hotels and resorts all over the world
Yêu cầu công việc
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Great English skills
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a Supervisor - Front Office / Team leader - Front Office preferably with experience in a luxury international brands.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Online application to:
- Direct application to:
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Nhân viên Phụ bếp - Bánh Ngọt/ Kitchen Assistant - Bakery||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Operator/ Nhân viên Tổng đài||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Marcom Executive||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Services Officer - Business Center||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|French Chef De Cuisine||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Operator - Night Shift/ Nhân viên Tổng đài - Ca đêm||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|