Team Leader – Front Office
Quy mô :
Ms. Trinh 0989848845 Chuyên viên Tuyển dụng
2 Lam Son Square, Ben Nghe Ward, 1 District, HCM
Mô tả công việc
- Maintains the Front Office Daily Log Book.
- Provide exceptional services for guests and internal customers at all times to maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Handles guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and reports guest complaints or problems to Assistant Manager if no immediate solution can be found.
- Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre- registered.
- Ensures that hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to money handling are adhered to
- Works closely with Housekeeping and Engineering Department to ensure that rooms are blocked accordingly for maintenance.
- Ensures that the cashiering and credit procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensures that all guest information and documents are being handled in a proper manner to protect the confidentiality of guest information.
- Assist the Assistant Manager – Front Office to oversee the punctuality and appearance of all Front Desk associates
- Assist to develop the skills and effectiveness of all Front Desk associates through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
- Understands and strictly adhere to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Receive full training from Hyatt (Hotel orientation, Leadership development, E-learning, workshop…)
- Associates Social Space (Designed by colleagues for colleagues)
- Have 2 duty meals per working shift and snack twice per week
- Be provided uniform and laundry service
- Discount 50% for F&B service at our restaurants
- Free parking at our associate parking area
- Be developed for future internal, transfer/ promotion
- Attend Associate Social Activities
- Complimentary rooms in Hyatt hotels and resorts all over the world
Yêu cầu công việc
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Great English skills
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a Supervisor - Front Office / Team leader - Front Office preferably with experience in a luxury international brands.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Online application to: Gửi email or Ms. Trinh - Recruitment Executive (028 3824 1234 - Ext: 2303 - 0989 848 845)
- Direct application to: Human Resources Department, Park Hyatt Saigon, 2 Lam Son Square, District 1
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 2 Lam Son Square, Ben Nghe Ward, 1 District, HCM
Điện thoại: T. +84 28 3824 1234 F. +84 28 3822 5588