Front Desk Supervisor / Rooms Controller
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for the room assignment as according to the guest requirements.
- Ensure the outstanding issues that brought forward from previous shift are following up properly.
- Review the daily arrival and departure lists, ensure the manpower is sufficient at specific time at front desk to provide service to the guests.
- Receive and assist VIP guests in the registration process.
- Coordinate with the department concerned for any amenities that should be arranged and delivered to the guests.
- Settle guest complaints on room assignment and problems that is concerning the room bills.
- Report happenings regularly to the duty manager and front office manager.
- Supervise the subordinates in the daily preparation of various reports and statistics when working in the overnight shift.
- Ensure the hold for arrival messages & packages are delivered to guest upon check-in or check-out.
- Manages customer feedback effectively, uses guest issues and compliments to motivate the team and improve the services
- Daily check on rooms availability status for next 3 days including room blocks (i.e. OOS and house use) and special top VIPs.
- Greet as many guests as time permits at the front desk or lobby.
- Review all front office log book and pursue with appropriate action if necessary.
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest dissatisfaction
- Ensure GSA follows up on daily no shows, room assignment and readiness for early arrivals.
- Ensure GSA follows up on Traces and ensure complete update and resolve.
- Ensure GSA follows up on daily Departures to confirm due out rooms are zeroed without pending account. To conduct room inspection if necessary.
- Ensure GSA follows up on high balance account daily and alert Manager if account exceeded house limit.
- Ensure GSA conducts daily Guest Registration card bucket check and follow up on missing Registration card and required document if any.
- All transactions and duties are to be performed in accordance to stated policy and procedure and with integrity.
- To provide coaching and guidance to GSA, support in operational needs and ensuring GSAs follow each required standard and portrait on-brand behaviour.
- Co-ordinate and work closely with Supervisors of other departments to ensure smooth operations and guest’s experiences.
- To assume and perform any other duties as require by Managers.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and packages.
- Service Charge.
- Interesting training course provided by hotel and Rosewood group.
- Professional working environment with international branding.
Yêu cầu công việc
- People person and good motivator
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid leadership and training skills
- Good communication skill in English verbal, listening and writing
- 2 years experiences in hotel front desk operations
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Front Desk Supervisor / Rooms Controller||29/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát Bộ phận Tiền sảnh||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Centre Supervisor||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Manor Club / Retreat Supervisor||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Night Auditor/ Lễ tân ca đêm||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát lễ tân/ Front Office Supervisor||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát lễ tân||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Residence Club Team Leader||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Relation Supervisor/ Giám sát Chăm sóc Khách hàng||30/06/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Front Officer Supervisor/ Giám sát Lễ Tân||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Reception Supervisor (02 Giám sát lễ tân Nam)||30/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|