Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân Sự +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 586075 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
• Ensures the delivery of brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
• Provides excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
• Ensures Food and Beverage Division meets the Hotel’s targets in the areas of Guest Satisfaction Survey and Customer Audits.
• Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
• Embraces all Touches of New World and the Food and Beverage Top 20.
• Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
• Works in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
• Takes orders from guests and repeats the orders before ending the telephone conversation.
• Ensures all orders are properly taken as requested
• Delivers order to guests’ room in a prompt and timely manner.
• Strictly adheres to the hotel policies and procedures especially entering guest rooms.
• Ensures no entry to any guest room with ‘D&D” sign.
• Collects cutlery from guest room or corridor as soon as being informed.
• Presents bill and collects payment upon delivering the food.
• Verifies cash received ensuring only genuine money been collected.
• Verifies all credit cards presented by guest before to validity of the card.
• Strictly adheres to all policies and procedures issued by the Finance with regard to cashiering and cash handling.
• Supports the implementation of The People Brand, demonstrating and reinforcing New World Values and Culture Characteristics.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and packages.
- Service Charge.
- Interesting training course provided by hotel and Rosewood group.
- Professional working environment with international branding.
Yêu cầu công việc
- People person and good motivator
- Able to converse in English
- Able to perform shift works
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Duty Engineer||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Floor Supervisor||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservations Agent||23/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Manager (Duty Manager)||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Relation Manager||29/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Talent & Culture Executive – Compensation & Benefit||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie - Asia||28/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Food & Beverage Supervisor||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Public Area Attendant||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de Cuisine||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Human Resources||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Security Manager||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Oder taker||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Information Technology Officer||28/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Carpenter||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Desk Supervisor / Rooms Controller||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Information Technology Supervisor||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlet Manager||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Outlet Manager||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Waiter / Waitress||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Digital Marketing Manager||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Executive Sous Chef||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie - Western||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Commis Chef||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef De Partie||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef - Associates Dining||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 586079