Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Ensures the delivery of brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
• Provides excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
• Ensures Food and Beverage Division meets the Hotel’s targets in the areas of Guest Satisfaction Survey and Customer Audits.
• Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information
• Ensures new technology and equipment are embraced, improving productivity whilst taking work out of the system.
• Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
• Ensures that all Touches of New World and the Food and Beverage Top 20 are implemented.
• Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Works closely with other Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
• Ensures that Event Service employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
• Assists to ensure that Event Service storage and Audio Visual areas are neat and organized, including the proper storage of props, and equipment.
• In the absence of Assistant Manager, conducts daily pre-shift briefings to employees on preparation, service and menu.
• Makes necessary checks needed for specific events or functions.
• Be a hands-on supervisor and be present at all times in the Outlet, especially during busy periods.
• Liaises with the Kitchen and Beverage Department on daily operations and quality control.
• Oversees the punctuality and appearance of all F&B employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
• Maximizes the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
• Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognizing them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
• Supports the implementation of The People Brand, demonstrating and reinforcing New World Values and Culture Characteristics.
• Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
• Ensures that employees follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
• To feedback the results of the Employee Engagement Survey and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
- People person and good motivator
- 2 years of experience in the related field required for this position
- Able to converse in English
- Able to perform shift works
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Tổ Trưởng / Captain||01/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Vinpearl Luxury Đà Nẵng-tổ trưởng pha chế||30/11/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Tổ trưởng nhà hàng/Captain||15/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Ca trưởng Nhà hàng / Captain||30/06/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Tuyển dụng Bartender/Bar trưởng||20/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bar Captain/ Tổ trưởng tổ pha chế||30/04/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Quản lý Coffee||30/04/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Tổ trưởng / Tổ phó nhà hàng||14/03/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Restaurant Supervisor/ giám sát nhà hàng||25/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tổ trưởng Nhà hàng - La Maison Deli Café & Restaurant - [ĐÀ NẴNG]||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|