Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Ensures the delivery of brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
• Provides excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
• Ensures Food and Beverage Division meets the Hotel’s targets in the areas of Guest Satisfaction Survey and Customer Audits.
• Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
• Embraces all Touches of New World Hotel and the Food and Beverage Top 20.
• Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
• Works in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
• Maintains par stocks of all equipment and guest supplies as required.
• Sets up venue as per guest requirement.
• Checks/ tests all audio vision equipment prior to any function.
• Places all signage for functions at proper place/ location.
• Assists to handle any last minute’s guest’s request and consults immediate Team Leader for advice or solution if encounter any difficulties.
• Ensures all linens and equipment are clean before sending to the store.
• Works closely with the Housekeeping Department to ensure cleanliness of the function venue at all times.
• Works closely with the Engineering Department to ensure the serviceability of all equipment throughout the function.
• Works closely with the Art Department in decorating the function venue.
• Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage outlets and cross sell whenever necessary.
• Fully conversant with all aspects of the Micros System.
• Computes bill and accepts payment as required.
• Performs the function of cashier as required.
• Verifies cash received ensuring only genuine money been collected.
• Verifies all credit cards presented by guest before to validity of the card.
• Strictly adheres to all policies and procedures issued by the Finance with regard to cashiering and cash handling.
• Supports the implementation of The People Brand, demonstrating and reinforcing New World Values and Culture Characteristics.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and packages.
- Service Charge.
- Interesting training course provided by hotel and Rosewood group.
- Professional working environment with international branding.
Yêu cầu công việc
- People person and good motivator
- 2 years of experience in the related field required for this position
- Able to converse in English
- Able to perform shift works
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Nhân viên Bartender nam||31/10/2020||3 - 5 triệu|
|Nhân viên phục vụ Nhà hàng - Waitress||31/10/2020||3 - 5 triệu|
|F&B Staff||01/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên pha chế||28/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên pha chế/Bartender||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Phục vụ||15/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|NHÂN VIÊN PHỤC VỤ||15/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Nhà hàng||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|NHÂN VIÊN PHỤC VỤ||01/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|NHÂN VIÊN PHA CHẾ||01/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên pha chế (Bartender)||31/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|