Public Area Supervisor (Start after Tet Holiday)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Supervise and inspect the work of assigned public area attendants to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests according to hotel and company business objectives.
- Report and follows up on any maintenance requirements in close co-operation with Engineering department, and ensure that they are remedied promptly.
- Ensure that staff uses and maintains cleaning equipment and machines in a proper way. Cleaning equipment and machine are to be stored and good working condition.
- Ensure that supplies for Public Area are replenished timely.
- Ensure regulations of the department and hotel are being followed.
- Responsible for strict key control.
- Schedule and supervise the scrubbing and shampoo of carpet/upholstery in his areas of responsibilities.
- Inspect the public area regularly during shift.
- Ensure the flowers and plants in good conditions, report to Executive Housekeeper if find any problems and inform the supplier to change it in time.
- Ensure the PA storeroom is clean and chemicals and tools are prepared well.
- Maintain daily public area logbook, sign out and hand over to following supervisor.
- Assume other duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Counsel staff and prevent work-related problems.
- Assist with the preparation of associate duty rosters.
- Assist with associate training and development.
- Provide ongoing advice and support to associate under your supervision.
- Ensure guest needs and reasonable requests are met.
- Seek opportunities to continually improve guest service by reporting guest comments.
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services and facilities to guests.
- Conduct shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
- Other tasks which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Organizational and training abilities.
- Good leadership skills.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- High School or Vocational Certification in Hotel Management or related field.
- 3 years housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience or training.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Housekeeping Supervisor / Giám Sát Buồng Phòng||28/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát buồng phòng||22/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Linen Supervisor - Novotel Hanoi Thai Ha||29/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant - Novotel Hanoi Thai Ha||29/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Floor Supervisor - Novotel Hanoi Thai Ha||29/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát buồng phòng||07/06/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Trưởng Bộ Phận Buồng||27/05/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Floor Supervisor/ Giám sát buồng||27/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Thanh tra Vệ sinh (Lương 10tr - 20tr)||28/01/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Giám Sát Vệ Sinh Tại Ecopark||15/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Housekeeping Supervisor/ Giám sát Buồng phòng||04/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|