Uniform & Linen Supervisor (Start after Tet Holiday)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for the operational efficiency of all aspects of the linen room including staff uniform management and the service delivery of this area within budgeted guidelines.
- Oversee the implementation of U&L room standards and procedures.
- Recommended changes to these standards and training needs on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain a current and thorough knowledge of all U&L room systems.
- Open and close the shift and ensure effective shift hand over.
- Distribution and collection of keys.
- Management of all incoming and outgoing calls to U&L Department.
- Solve employee grievances.
- Direct task allocations and change according to volume and peak periods.
- Perform quality inspections.
- Prioritize VIP or difficult guests.
- Liaise with Housekeeping for guest and hotel requirements.
- Ensure staff uniforms and hotel linen is processed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate special projects (e.g. equipment routine service; stock inventories).
- Manage all special requests made by guests.
- Ensure consistency within the department.
- Ensure you have complete knowledge of hotel departments, service areas, layouts and facilities and the location of these.
- Supervise linen storage areas.
- Maintain adequate stock levels.
- Complete stock-takes as required.
- Conduct shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
- Work with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs.
- Work with Superior Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Complete other tasks which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Organizational and training abilities.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- High School or Vocational Certification in Textile, Hotel Management or related field.
- 3 years laundry experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience or training.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Public Area Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Supervisor||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Manager||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager (Reception/Front Office Team)||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân Viên An Ninh (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Security Officer (Start after Tet Holiday)||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bellman (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Call Center Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tạp Vụ (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Steward (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cashier - All Outlets (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|