Guest Service Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)
Quy mô :
HR Department email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
B7 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for all activities relevant to the Front Desk such as the reception, check in / out, rooming of all Hotel guests, foreign exchange and assisting them with inquiries.
- Greet all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guest’s name at every opportunity.
- Register and rooms all arrivals according to established procedures.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of departmental standards and procedures.
- Perform check in, check out and room change procedures and ensures all data are entered completely into the hotel systems in accordance with reservation.
- Maintain cashier float and ensures accurate daily report of all money received.
- Cash hotel guest’s personal and travelers checks and assists with currency exchange.
- Keep abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures.
- Responsible and attends to guest’s request of using the service of safety box at all times.
- Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures, for programs such as: Seasonal Packages, Wyndham Rewards programs.
- Attend to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, referees problems to supervisor/Guest Service Manager if he/she unable to assist.
- Familiar with other Wyndham Hotels so that guest indicating any next destination on the registration card can be “sold” an onward booking to another Wyndham Hotels.
- Do everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of hotel service.
- Perform the audit balances and prepares all works for audit in an orderly fashion.
- When on night shift, checks night report, prepare the morning report and prepare all necessary forms for the guest arrival.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures including correct forms to use, how to read telex, e-mail, messages, and how to interpret availability sources within the reservation systems.
- Take personal interest and pride to ensure that the front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state all times.
- Endeavor to maintain the high standards of the hotel with particular regard to the importance of Wyndham Rewards member and other VIP’s and with reference to hotel and to be a health or safety hazard.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System.
- Fluent in English.
- Second foreign language is preferred.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- High School or Vocational Certification in Hotel Management, Business Administration, English or related field.
- 1 year experience in guest / customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Public Area Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Supervisor||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Manager||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager (Reception/Front Office Team)||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân Viên An Ninh (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Security Officer (Start after Tet Holiday)||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bellman (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Call Center Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tạp Vụ (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Steward (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cashier - All Outlets (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: B7 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Điện thoại: email@example.com