Bartender - All Outlets
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Under direct supervision, provide bartending, beverage and food services for restaurant and event customers.
- Assist manager in the outlet’s operation.
- Mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in compliance with state liquor laws and.
- Serve food and beverages in compliance with County food handling regulations and ordinances.
- Handle cash register transactions.
- Set up, open and close restaurant and bar areas.
- Clean, sanitize and maintain restaurant and bar equipment and service areas.
- Assist with set-up and break down of banquets and special events according to client diagrams for set up of facilities.
- Resolve routine problems encountered in performance of work assignments.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Complete the other tasks and jobs which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Knowledgeable of serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- High School or Vocational Certification in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
- 1 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory experience preferred.