Commis 1 - All Outlets (Start after Tet Holiday)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Prepare food in accordance with portion and quality standards specified in recipes. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Produce food of high quality according to standard recipes.
- Assist with the preparation, presentation, decoration and storage of the following dishes:
- Meat dishes
- Meat marinades
- Carve meats
- Fish and shell fish
- Sauces for fish and shell fish
- Garnishing techniques and methods of service for fish
- Pastry, cakes and yeast goods
- Petits fours
- Chinese Regional Dishes: Guangong dishes, Sichuman dishes, Beijing dishes, Shanghai dishes
- Thai Regional Dishes
- Indian Regional Dishes
- Malay and Nonya Dishes
- Indonesian Dishes
- Japanese Dishes
- Vietnamese Dishes
- Asian Dishes
- Dim Sum
- Buffet Food
- Communicate politely and display courtesy to guests and internal customers.
- Provide direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards.
- Communicate to his/her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information.
- Establish and maintain effective employee working relationships.
- Attend and participate in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
- Attend and participate in training sessions as scheduled.
- Prepare in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service.
- Clean and re-set his/her working area.
- Implement the hotel and department regulations, policies and procedures including but not limited to:
- House Rules and Regulation
- Health and Safety
- Hygiene and Cleanliness
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field.
- 1 years related experience or formal training or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Public Area Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Supervisor||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Manager||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager (Reception/Front Office Team)||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân Viên An Ninh (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Security Officer (Start after Tet Holiday)||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bellman (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Call Center Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tạp Vụ (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Steward (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cashier - All Outlets (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|