Guest Services Associate - Front Desk
- Hạn nộp: 29/04/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Duy Xuyên - Quảng Nam
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Handle check-in and check-out.
- Assign room for arrival of F.I.T and group.
- Is responsible for ensuring all guests are offered a faultless and speedy check-in, with the emphasis being that all guests are pre-registered and checked-in, in their respective rooms.
- Should assist and help when groups, incentive bookings, VIPs special guests or banquet guests arrive. Must ensure all facilities are ready, to check on details of the arrangements and liaise with Duty Manager, and Front Office Manager to meet guests if necessary.
- Ensures that room rates, which have been updated by reservations, are followed.
- Is well-versed with group arrival and departure pattern and requirements. Works closely with the Team Leader in ensuring a smooth operation.
- Effectively handle all ‘walk out” guests during the overbooking and updates the Front Office Manager on guest feedback.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the room locations, types of rooms and special room features.
- Learn and get to know guests (especially regular guests) and their needs, likes, preference and dislikes from guest profile and any correspondence available.
- Liaise closely with Housekeeping on late checkouts, early arrivals, day use rooms and special requests.
- Assist reservation department to handle incoming inquiry as required.
- Clarify the room discrepancy with housekeeping regularly.
- To be aware and keep up to date of relevant hotel product and services; and facilities available within hotel vicinity.
- Assist the service centre to arrange the morning call for in house guest.
- Offer rooming and responsible for the room upselling program.
- Greet as many guests as time permits at the front desk or lobby.
- Handle guest complaint and monitor guest history program and data input.
- Read through the front office log book and take follow up actions as instructed.
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest dissatisfaction
- To ensure proper and complete take over and hand over of duty for each shift.
- To check and be aware of guest’s request and preferences through Guest Profile prior guest’s arrival.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good communication skill in English verbal, listening and writing
- Certificate or diploma in hotel management is preferred
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 586079
Situated in Quang Nam Province about one hour’s drive from Danang, Hoiana Hotels offers fantastic opportunities and attractive packages for professionals at every level across four hotel brands: Rosewood Hoi An Showcasing an exquisite sense of place, ultra-luxury Rosewood Hoiana features beautifully designed and appointed guestrooms and villas, superb wellness and recreational facilities, and memorable dining experiences. KHOS Hoiana Sleek, stylish and elegant, KHOS Hoiana blends connectivity and social gathering in contemporary living and event spaces with stunning sea views. New World Hoiana Hotel & Residences New World Hoiana Hotel & Residences offers supremely comfortable rooms and suites, state-of-the-art facilities and unforgettably warm and genuine service. Hoiana Hotel & Suites Premium in every aspect, our all-suite accommodations offer ocean views, creating restful, indulgent stays that pair perfectly with exciting resort entertainment. Take the next step in your career and be part of Vietnam’s most vibrant beachfront destination!