Stewarding Supervisor (Start after Tet Holiday)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for supervising the stewarding operation during shift and for cleaning and maintaining food and beverage premises to high hygienic standards.
Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- In absence of Manager conduct shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- During the shift, oversee the preparation of kitchen equipment for use
- Supervise the receiving and storage of kitchen goods
- Supervise the cleaning and storage of kitchen equipment
- Supervise the cleaning of the premises
- Supervise the removal of waste
- Supervise the handling of kitchen linen
- Supervise the cleaning of an hygienic kitchen
- Engage in and supervise the cleaning of kitchen and equipment
- Maintain high levels of personal hygiene for self and enforces hygiene standards for team
- Supervise all functions of the Stewarding operation to achieve the optimum departmental costs
- Supervise all functions of the Stewarding operation to achieve the optimum quality level of sanitation
- Establish and maintain effective employee and inter-departmental working relationships
- Assist the Chief Steward in developing training plans, develop training material in accordance with WHG guidelines and implement training plans for the Stewarding employees.
- Assist the Chief Steward in setting Stewarding goals and developing strategies, procedures and policies
- Assist in determining the minimum and maximum stocks and control the par-stocks of all material and equipment
- Supervise the counting of inventories in coordination with employees of the accounting division
- Liaise with employees of the Engineering Division to schedule preventive maintenance and repairs
- Work with Supervisor in manpower planning and management needs
- Work with Supervisor in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
- Complete the other tasks which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Vocational Certificate in Food & Beverage Services or related field.
- 1 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Public Area Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Supervisor||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Manager||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager (Reception/Front Office Team)||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân Viên An Ninh (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Security Officer (Start after Tet Holiday)||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bellman (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Call Center Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tạp Vụ (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Steward (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cashier - All Outlets (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|